Judge vacates convictions in disputed robbery - Fri, 14 Dec 2012 PST

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: The Spokesman-Review

Robert Larson, Tyler Gassman and Paul Statler wait to be taken to the Spokane County Jail for their release after a judge vacated their disputed convictions for robbery and drive-by shooting.

Full Story
SarahG

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
About damn time. There is justice within injustice, special thx to innocence project NW for seeing the truth thru yet another screw up by the local SPD.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Justice should have prevailed all along.
The prosecution, the police, and all involved for the prosecution lied, knew they were convicting innocent men. THEY should ALL spend 4 years in prison for their unlawful acts that knowingly locked up these innocent men.

But alas, you can't fight the JUSTUS system.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Glorious news. Don't know much about the case, but always great to see the justice system actually owing up to mistakes. However, I feel it appears quite an unjustified burden to blame the defense for messing up their case to begin with.

Thanks for everybody here that has stood up to liberty&justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man facing multiple assault charges accused of ... (May '14) May '14 PLENTY OF LOSERS ... 1
Jason Mann found guilty in officer-involved sho... (Aug '08) May '14 janet 12
DUI Pilot Program Starts January 1 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Troy N Houghtalin... 1
Blu-ray player, sex, and drugs blamed for deadl... (Oct '13) Oct '13 ace 1
Car Enthusiasts Wanted (Oct '13) Oct '13 Casting 1
National briefs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Anywhere Texas 1
Bail at $3M for 2nd teen in veteran beating case (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web