Victim's family speaks for first time...

Victim's family speaks for first time after stabbing death

There are 1 comment on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Victim's family speaks for first time after stabbing death. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

The family of a suspected murder victim spoke out for the first time Tuesday to KREM 2 News after the attack killed 33-year-old Robin Anderson on Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

Corrie

Tucson, AZ

#1 Aug 28, 2009
Robin was a friend of mine. When I first met her in 1996, we became friends almost immediately and that friendship continued until I moved to Arizona in 2005. She was a good person with a good heart and a good soul, and what happened to her is disgusting and wrong. Was Robin mentally delayed? Yes. As others have said, more like to the age of an 18 or 19 year old. She was always ready with a smile and a hug and greeted you with the same kind of enthusiasm whether she had just seen you yesterday or a year ago. When my cousin's dad married Robin's aunt, Robin was jubilant and decided that made her her cousin. I am devastated at hearing of her passing and will miss her always. Rest in peace, Robin...may you and your baby boy be singing with the angels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NJ Police: Man who knocked out woman in Faceboo... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Michelle Murphy 1
News Sheriff: Extremists are breeding danger - Tue, ... (Jun '15) Oct '15 jomama 2
News Blu-ray player, sex, and drugs blamed for deadl... (Oct '13) Sep '15 HillyardBratt 2
News Jail spots sheets hanging from cell, foiling es... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Spotted Girl 3
News Little Spokane Fire update: Increase in contain... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Gre 1
News Bail at $3M for 2nd teen in veteran beating case (Aug '13) Jun '15 j brown 2
News Man facing multiple assault charges accused of ... (May '14) May '14 PLENTY OF LOSERS ... 1
More from around the web