Stevens County man faces manslaughter...

Stevens County man faces manslaughter charge

There are 1 comment on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Apr 7, 2008, titled Stevens County man faces manslaughter charge. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

A Steven County judge set bond at $100,000 for a Stevens County man who facing manslaughter charges for his role in the death of another man over the weekend. via KREM-TV Spokane

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

Michael Bergan

Chewelah, WA

#1 Apr 25, 2008
i actually knew the kid who was charged, i hung out with him once in a while. he was the kind of person to avoid. i knew something like this was going to happen to him and someone he interacted with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NJ Police: Man who knocked out woman in Faceboo... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Michelle Murphy 1
News Sheriff: Extremists are breeding danger - Tue, ... (Jun '15) Oct '15 jomama 2
News Blu-ray player, sex, and drugs blamed for deadl... (Oct '13) Sep '15 HillyardBratt 2
News Jail spots sheets hanging from cell, foiling es... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Spotted Girl 3
News Little Spokane Fire update: Increase in contain... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Gre 1
News Bail at $3M for 2nd teen in veteran beating case (Aug '13) Jun '15 j brown 2
News Man facing multiple assault charges accused of ... (May '14) May '14 PLENTY OF LOSERS ... 1
More from around the web