Boy killed in hit-and-run identified

Boy killed in hit-and-run identified

There are 5 comments on the The Spokesman-Review story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Boy killed in hit-and-run identified. In it, The Spokesman-Review reports that:

“He wasn't a real well-known student from what we were able to gather, but there was a group of students who knew him well who have accepted the help of the counselors”

Rick A. Gomez was the 14-year-old boy killed in last weekend's Spokane Valley hit-and-run collision, the Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office said this morning. via The Spokesman-Review

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Spokesman-Review.

Cheyenne

Spokane, WA

#1 Nov 29, 2007
I used to go to school with Rick...its really very sad. =(
miley

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Dec 10, 2007
HI MILEY SO do you have any frends yes or no
miley

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Dec 10, 2007
hi emily shes my best friend so beat that
unknown

Whitehouse, TX

#4 Aug 18, 2010
He was my cousin. He will be missed.
Tony Gomez

Kapolei, HI

#5 Apr 3, 2011
He was my son. He brought great joy to my life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NJ Police: Man who knocked out woman in Faceboo... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Michelle Murphy 1
News Sheriff: Extremists are breeding danger - Tue, ... (Jun '15) Oct '15 jomama 2
News Blu-ray player, sex, and drugs blamed for deadl... (Oct '13) Sep '15 HillyardBratt 2
News Jail spots sheets hanging from cell, foiling es... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Spotted Girl 3
News Little Spokane Fire update: Increase in contain... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Gre 1
News Bail at $3M for 2nd teen in veteran beating case (Aug '13) Jun '15 j brown 2
News Man facing multiple assault charges accused of ... (May '14) May '14 PLENTY OF LOSERS ... 1
More from around the web