Bail at $3M for 2nd teen in veteran b...

Bail at $3M for 2nd teen in veteran beating case

There are 2 comments on the WHDH story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Bail at $3M for 2nd teen in veteran beating case. In it, WHDH reports that:

Bail was set at $3 million Tuesday for a 16-year-old boy who is charged with killing a World War II veteran and contends the man was beaten to death because he shorted the teen and another boy on a sale of crack cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHDH.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#1 Aug 28, 2013
These sub humans should not get bail. I doubt that a WW2 vet was selling crack! Give them all the death penalty and be done with it!!
j brown

Liberty Lake, WA

#2 Jun 28, 2015
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
These sub humans should not get bail. I doubt that a WW2 vet was selling crack! Give them all the death penalty and be done with it!!
why the hell does it matter what he was doing. Strait out and foreword it should never matter long as its not hurting citizens and selling crack is not hurting you. In any situation were someone is attacked another now thats hurting a citizens and you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spokane County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... Sep '16 Harper 2
News 'Unknown irritant' sickens servicemembers at Fa... Aug '16 vvvwvvv 1
News NJ Police: Man who knocked out woman in Faceboo... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Michelle Murphy 1
News Sheriff: Extremists are breeding danger - Tue, ... (Jun '15) Oct '15 jomama 2
News Blu-ray player, sex, and drugs blamed for deadl... (Oct '13) Sep '15 HillyardBratt 2
News Jail spots sheets hanging from cell, foiling es... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Spotted Girl 3
News Little Spokane Fire update: Increase in contain... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Gre 1
More from around the web