Spokane officers justified in fatal s...

Spokane officers justified in fatal shooting

There are 1 comment on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Jul 13, 2011, titled Spokane officers justified in fatal shooting. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

Authorities announced Wednesday that the Spokane County Prosecutor's Office has ruled that police were justified last November when they shot and killed a 29-year-old Spokane man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

Martian

Alhambra, CA

#1 Jul 13, 2011
No offense but police officers love to use their firearms they will try and find
Reasons to use them... that's why they signed up to be a police officers anyway...but in this situation I believe they were actually "justified" to use deadly force with this wacko.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spokane Police investigate vandalism of GOP hea... Jan '17 VeganTiger 1
Spokane County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Harper 2
News 'Unknown irritant' sickens servicemembers at Fa... (Aug '16) Aug '16 vvvwvvv 1
News NJ Police: Man who knocked out woman in Faceboo... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Michelle Murphy 1
News Sheriff: Extremists are breeding danger - Tue, ... (Jun '15) Oct '15 jomama 2
News Blu-ray player, sex, and drugs blamed for deadl... (Oct '13) Sep '15 HillyardBratt 2
News Jail spots sheets hanging from cell, foiling es... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Spotted Girl 3
More from around the web