New management at racetrack - Tue, 28...

New management at racetrack - Tue, 28 Aug 2012 PST

There are 1 comment on the The Spokesman-Review story from Aug 28, 2012, titled New management at racetrack - Tue, 28 Aug 2012 PST. In it, The Spokesman-Review reports that:

During a press conference Monday, Jeff Saunders, a race fan, and Sheri Tarr, who had subleased the oval track at Spokane County Raceway Park, have words with Craig Smith, who operates the Spokane County Raceway complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Spokesman-Review.

corrirs

Spokane, WA

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Love to see the tracks poor management GONE and looking forward to a more professional run track! I am sure the Tarrs did not receive the termination notice out of the blue, so why are they getting the racers and race fans all worked up? It is their inability to manage funds and actions so Racers and Fans are being misguided by the Tarrs reaction to the eviction notice. Sooner or later, you don't pay your rent/morgageyou are asked to vacate. Accept your failures and Move On without all the drama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NJ Police: Man who knocked out woman in Faceboo... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Michelle Murphy 1
News Sheriff: Extremists are breeding danger - Tue, ... (Jun '15) Oct '15 jomama 2
News Blu-ray player, sex, and drugs blamed for deadl... (Oct '13) Sep '15 HillyardBratt 2
News Jail spots sheets hanging from cell, foiling es... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Spotted Girl 3
News Little Spokane Fire update: Increase in contain... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Gre 1
News Bail at $3M for 2nd teen in veteran beating case (Aug '13) Jun '15 j brown 2
News Man facing multiple assault charges accused of ... (May '14) May '14 PLENTY OF LOSERS ... 1
More from around the web