Family writes letters of suppport for...

Family writes letters of suppport for woman accused of murder,

There are 3 comments on the KXLY-TV Spokane story from Dec 18, 2007, titled Family writes letters of suppport for woman accused of murder,. In it, KXLY-TV Spokane reports that:

The family of a Spokane woman accused of killing her estranged husband is showing their support for her by writing letters to the judge in the case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXLY-TV Spokane.

carol sharp

Beverly Hills, CA

#1 Dec 20, 2007
i think maybe you should ask dale starks family what she is like she kills her husband for no reason and gets bail . and shots him as hes running out the back door or trying to and then her cilents get together and pay to get her out and shes in a hotel ok is it me or is something wrong here?????????? she shouldnt be out but put in prison for life what she did was so wrong.. well dales mother and family are without a good man and son because of her. and isnt hooking agaist the law to or she she getting away with that to??????????
long beach

Madison, NJ

#2 Dec 21, 2007
Sure the family is going to write letters of support on her behalf. They've supported her all the way...they supplied the gun! When is the law going to target them as accomplices?
Corona California

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2008
She deserves to rot in jail for what she did.She obviously planned this and her LOVER was probably behind her all this time.She should not be aloud to even have a bail set.You know damn good and well that her and her boyfriend BRIAN MOORE should rot in hell and they plan on leaving the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spokane Police investigate vandalism of GOP hea... (Jan '17) Jan '17 VeganTiger 1
Spokane County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Harper 2
News 'Unknown irritant' sickens servicemembers at Fa... (Aug '16) Aug '16 vvvwvvv 1
News NJ Police: Man who knocked out woman in Faceboo... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Michelle Murphy 1
News Sheriff: Extremists are breeding danger - Tue, ... (Jun '15) Oct '15 jomama 2
News Blu-ray player, sex, and drugs blamed for deadl... (Oct '13) Sep '15 HillyardBratt 2
News Jail spots sheets hanging from cell, foiling es... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Spotted Girl 3
More from around the web