Olsen: I should have called 911

Mar 12, 2009 Full story: KHQ-TV Spokane 28

He should have called 911 - and he shouldn't have been drinking at a bar while armed.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kate

Spokane, WA

#21 Mar 19, 2009
BLA BLA BLA, just keep beatin on your drum, Get over it.

It sounds Like Pete was the aggressor in this situation. He didnt use his wits that he left outside the bar, while carrying a weapon, Never called a taxi for help, helped himself to an off-duty officer of the law truck. If the friends of Shonto didn't even help, why would a stranger. I hope your there when they protest.
Spokane Native

Tacoma, WA

#22 Mar 19, 2009
Olsen and his friend shouldn't have been driving with a loaded gone. Bad things happen when people drink with a loaded gun. Like shoot people in the head. He should have never lied about being gay for 16 years all that anxiety built up to this. Its ok to be gay Jay. Also Rene you should quit supporting Olsen's drinking. Quit being an enabler. He might shoot you next.
Kate

Spokane, WA

#23 Mar 19, 2009
Well if I knew her I could let her know, but I dont, sorry.

Youre going to have to pound the sand then, get blood out of the turnip, whatever it takes. But it really is over, move on.
David Hawkins

Spokane, WA

#24 Mar 19, 2009
Well i read this too and it sounds like the guy with the indian hair try stealing someones truck who just happens to be the police. Oops but wrong truck to steal!

Well of course the cops are going to shoot if they say hands up and you don't. Just tonite there is a said sad story out of spokane conserning a police dog who was shot probly found somebodys drucgs stash that they dont want found.

Well that is just what poice dogs do! It doesnt give no one any rights to go off shooting them! People need to respec the police that is why they are their.
BAR

Spokane, WA

#25 Mar 19, 2009
I think youve had too much to drink already.
Spokane Native

Tacoma, WA

#26 Mar 19, 2009
David you do sound drunk and the reason that guy got shot is because he had a gun and shot a police dog. They never said if he aimed at the police officer.
Spokane Native

Tacoma, WA

#27 Mar 19, 2009
Kate it is not over yet....
One Love

Tacoma, WA

#28 Mar 22, 2009
Ok jurors check out this credibility. Olsen Lies to his family about being gay. Olsen drinks and drives to Dempsy's bar while having a loaded gun enters the bar. Against policy and the law.

Why was his friend's seatback still down after his so call high speed chase after his vehicle? It was a lie. His friend also said that Pete was wearing a black jogging suit with a big white stripe going down the sleeves and across the back and he was also wearing a hat backwards. Pete was on camera at the Davenport clearly NOT wearing a hat and had no stripes and was wearing blue jeans.
Lets see, there was no fingerprints and no DNA inside of the truck. Also, they did tests of fibers off Pete's coat that didn't match to fibers tested on the truck seat AND dog hair that was found on the seat and Pete's coat and they did not match up. Now thats CSI physical facts that don't match up to Olsen's lies. How about moving a so called stolen vehicle from the crime scene. If it was stolen why move it 16 year veteran cop? And don't say because you are gay. Main drives the so called stolen vehicle the wrong way on a oneway and gets pulled over.

Ok, some how Pete was shot in the back of the head while he was facing Olsen. Explain that one. Here's another one from Olsen. Pete supposedly turned on Olsen again, after already been shot in the head, and says thats why he fired his weapon again. Now, Pete was interviewed in the ER room an hour or so after being chased, shot in the head, injected with highly potent pain killer, intoxicated, bullet pulled from the head, in post dramatic stress, blood loss, stitched up, had a massive concussion and was bleeding on brain. Now tell me what you could remember exactly what you did hours before. Thats the only time Pete's story ever changed. On the other hand Olsen had to be told by the detectives where the Pete was standing when he shot him and that was days later when he gave his statement. When Pete went on the hillside with detectives his account of the events matched perfectly with the physical facts, hence the blood trail. Olsen said he was 90 to 95 percent sure he never shot towards any houses. Low and behold days later after he made that statement there was a bullet found in the same house where Pete left his blody hand prints banging to get help.
There's more, Olsen never calls for backup. He makes calls to his friend Rene Main, an attorney friend and the police guild. Before that he walks right by one of his fellow officers without even acknowledging himself and he was suppose to be so scared. What about the "Dam" statement he made. Does this sound like a credible witness? All I can say is were you guys smoking crack?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man facing multiple assault charges accused of ... (May '14) May '14 PLENTY OF LOSERS ... 1
Jason Mann found guilty in officer-involved sho... (Aug '08) May '14 janet 12
DUI Pilot Program Starts January 1 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Troy N Houghtalin... 1
Blu-ray player, sex, and drugs blamed for deadl... (Oct '13) Oct '13 ace 1
Car Enthusiasts Wanted (Oct '13) Oct '13 Casting 1
National briefs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Anywhere Texas 1
Bail at $3M for 2nd teen in veteran beating case (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web