Olsen: I should have called 911

Olsen: I should have called 911

There are 28 comments on the KHQ-TV Spokane story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Olsen: I should have called 911. In it, KHQ-TV Spokane reports that:

He should have called 911 - and he shouldn't have been drinking at a bar while armed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHQ-TV Spokane.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
One Love

Tacoma, WA

#1 Mar 13, 2009
Yes he finally admits to something. Can't plead the fifth to save your ass this time. Admitting to that he broke policy and drove while drinking.
Kate

Spokane, WA

#2 Mar 13, 2009
What your saying wasnt the point anyway of the case and you know it. You aree grasping at straws here. You still havent said why your friend changed his story 4 times. truth doesnt lie but your friend is a big lier and too bad the jury cant know about his shadowed past. IDIOT!
One Love

Tacoma, WA

#3 Mar 13, 2009
What past are you talking about?
Kate

Spokane, WA

#4 Mar 13, 2009
David Partovi, noted Pete's record of arrests and traffic violations.
One Love

Tacoma, WA

#5 Mar 13, 2009
Your reaching Kate but no ones there to help you. Give it up!
Kate

Spokane, WA

#6 Mar 13, 2009
No reaching, it is the truth. Pete can be good for a while but it will catch up with him again. It always does, people like him can't help it.
One Love

Tacoma, WA

#7 Mar 13, 2009
Your funny and ignorant. You don't even know him.
Kate

Spokane, WA

#8 Mar 13, 2009
Yes, Im funny and Im getting to you again, because you have nothing of value to put out there so you just try to insult. Nice try.
Court Watcher Too

Tacoma, WA

#9 Mar 14, 2009
You two, Kate and One Love should get on a chat room and hash it out. Partovi was honest and so was Pete. Its too bad and a mockery when deception and cover up come into play. I found Olsen and Main to be very untruthful throughout their testimonies that were supposed to be truthful. That trial started with a cover up of pertinent information namely that Pete was found NOT GUILTY of taking Olsen's Truck, but that information was not disclosed because of the judge's orders. The prosecution should have requested a diffent judge as this one showed his bias by ordering the cover ups in favor of the defendent. I think the judge felt sympathy for Olsen's years of good service when he used to follow the rules of a police officer. But it still does not excuse Olsen for violating the law and not following the rules of his profession and so he got suspended. Now he gets back pay for two years of not working. That is bad and all on account of the hiding of evidence. Sad indeed. I think the federal bureau of investigation of the whole thing needs to be done immediatly. A guy like Olsen who drinks so much should not be allowed to carry a gun. It is too dangerous.
Kate

Spokane, WA

#10 Mar 14, 2009
What were you watching through, a gin and tonic.
One Love

Tacoma, WA

#11 Mar 16, 2009
The only phone calls he made was to a lawyer his friend and the police guild. GUILTY!
Kate

Spokane, WA

#12 Mar 16, 2009
Thank God we dont have to rely on you for what would make a man guilty or not guilty.
Spokane Native

Tacoma, WA

#13 Mar 17, 2009
Olsen is guilty! Drunk in a bar with a loaded pistol. Never called 911. Guilty!
Kate

Spokane, WA

#14 Mar 17, 2009
Ok whatever you say,cause your the boss of all.

First, He didnt shoot in the bar,

Second, even if he had the loaded gun in his truck,not on him, he was still already out of the bar preparing to go home untill Pete came into the picture. You act like he left the bar running after Shonto. Get help, really look at it with eyes of truth rather than through what you wanted then you might beable to come to some real resolution in your life.
pissed off

Helena, MT

#15 Mar 18, 2009
Be careful Spokane...especially walking by cars...don't touch them...Jay Olsen (possibly Kate as well) might shoot you in the back of the head as you run for cover....
Spokane Native

Tacoma, WA

#16 Mar 18, 2009
Kate wrote:
Ok whatever you say,cause your the boss of all.
First, He didnt shoot in the bar,
Second, even if he had the loaded gun in his truck,not on him, he was still already out of the bar preparing to go home untill Pete came into the picture. You act like he left the bar running after Shonto. Get help, really look at it with eyes of truth rather than through what you wanted then you might beable to come to some real resolution in your life.
He was in the bar with a loaded pistol getting loaded himself. He is dead wrong for his actions and lied on the stand. His whole life has been a lie. Sorry excuse for a man. Long live Pete and down with Olsen and his supporters!
Kate

Spokane, WA

#17 Mar 18, 2009
OOOKKK.. whatever youuu say lol. Yeah Pete was in the bar (holding a knife large enough to carve a cow: FOR A FRIEND...OOOKKK) So he can have that and be ok withit. Seemds like there is a problem with people who carry knives they tend to cut up cops and run like cowards.Got a problem, face it. Pete was an idiot and so are you trying to convince anyone that Pete was innocent of anything. Isnt that what your good at, shifting personalities?
pissed off

Missoula, MT

#18 Mar 18, 2009
Stock is up in Spokane for bulletproof vest and helmet makers, because Jay Olsen is still roaming the streets of Spokane...Reply to this Kate if you know I am right!
Kate

Spokane, WA

#19 Mar 18, 2009
Stock is up on Pocket knives the size that would slice up a cop and Pissy in his pants is still roaming the streets.
Spokane Native

Tacoma, WA

#20 Mar 19, 2009
Kate wrote:
OOOKKK.. whatever youuu say lol. Yeah Pete was in the bar (holding a knife large enough to carve a cow: FOR A FRIEND...OOOKKK) So he can have that and be ok withit. Seemds like there is a problem with people who carry knives they tend to cut up cops and run like cowards.Got a problem, face it. Pete was an idiot and so are you trying to convince anyone that Pete was innocent of anything. Isnt that what your good at, shifting personalities?
It sounds Like Olsen was the aggressor in this situation. And used his gun that he was carrying illegaly in the bar. never called for help never identidies himself as an officer of the law. If the city didn't even back him nor do the citizens. I hope your there when they protest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spokane Police investigate vandalism of GOP hea... Jan 31 VeganTiger 1
Spokane County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... Sep '16 Harper 2
News 'Unknown irritant' sickens servicemembers at Fa... (Aug '16) Aug '16 vvvwvvv 1
News NJ Police: Man who knocked out woman in Faceboo... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Michelle Murphy 1
News Sheriff: Extremists are breeding danger - Tue, ... (Jun '15) Oct '15 jomama 2
News Blu-ray player, sex, and drugs blamed for deadl... (Oct '13) Sep '15 HillyardBratt 2
News Jail spots sheets hanging from cell, foiling es... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Spotted Girl 3
More from around the web