watkins beef jerky

Posted in the Spencer County Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
AKquaker

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 26, 2010
 
Trying to find the man who makes and sells "Watkins Jerky". It is definitely homemade, but if you've ever had any, you would not forget it! It's wonderful! Please post if you know how to get in touch! Thanks
Gabby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 7, 2010
 
AKquaker wrote:
Trying to find the man who makes and sells "Watkins Jerky". It is definitely homemade, but if you've ever had any, you would not forget it! It's wonderful! Please post if you know how to get in touch! Thanks
I'm not sure how I found this site, but the person behind Watkins Jerky is Grandma Watkins from Chandler, Indiana. I have her number I can email you, only after I call her and ask permission.(I don't feel it is my place to give out personal info on the internet). She does the jerky out of her house, and it is the absolute best. I buy 8 lbs at a time, and it does not even last a month. She will mail it to you after she receives payment. Let me know if you would like me to get you her info.
MeMe

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 22, 2010
 
I also would like to order some jerky from her. I have in the past and it is the best. I have misplace the address and phone number. I will check back to see if you have responed to this post or you can email me the information at bgrayson1@bellsouth.net. Thanks so much for your help. I googled her name to find address and thats how I got to this site.
AKquaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 17, 2010
 
I just saw where someone had replied. THANK YOU in advance. I'd like to have some for the holiday. Please email me the info at quaker_71@att.net if Ms Watkins says it's okay. My husband had bought it from a family friend at work who knew the people who made it, and the person doesn't work there anymore. I'd really appreciate it. Happy Holidays! AKquaker
AKquaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 3, 2011
 
Gabby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how I found this site, but the person behind Watkins Jerky is Grandma Watkins from Chandler, Indiana. I have her number I can email you, only after I call her and ask permission.(I don't feel it is my place to give out personal info on the internet). She does the jerky out of her house, and it is the absolute best. I buy 8 lbs at a time, and it does not even last a month. She will mail it to you after she receives payment. Let me know if you would like me to get you her info.
I would definitely still like to purchase from Grandma Watkins if you can get the info to me. Thank you.
Dunc

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 11, 2012
 
AKquaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I would definitely still like to purchase from Grandma Watkins if you can get the info to me. Thank you.
If anyone still needs info on the jerky, I can help you out.
Justin

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 22, 2012
 
I have had the jerky befor, and it is the best. I dont live close, and would love to get some more. If any one could give me come contact info that would be great. my email is Justin3618@aol.com
Cindy

Hartford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 1, 2012
 
I am interested in the jerky also. Could you please email me the information to cindyluttrell@rocketmail.com? Thanks
Joe

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 3, 2012
 
I too would like her info, im sitting here eating a bag of it that i got for my bday. Amazing

joe.diephuis@hotmail.com
Adam

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 17, 2012
 
Has anyone received info on how to get in touch with Grandma Watkins? I'd love to have some jerky but have had no luck finding her number after I lost it. Brennensdaddy@live.com
Amy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 3, 2013
 
It's the best ever!!!! I would like her info, i got teo bag this weekend, and is got know. I could eat it all the time and do when i get it. Amazing
Please want to order
Mgp46nh@aol.com
lisa

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 12, 2013
 
looking or address and phone number to get my husband some jerky
r.skelly@insightbb.com

thank you
Marlene Tolle

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 24, 2013
 
My husband is wanting to find out how to get some of this jerky. Could we please get some information on how?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••