ISP: Teen hurt in wreck near Heritage Hills H. S.

Feb 24, 2010 Full story: WFIE-TV Evansville

A Spencer County teenager is critically injured in a Wednesday morning wreck. It happened around 7:30 on County Road 1600 N. near Heritage Hills High School.

Full Story
Jessica

Bristow, IN

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Teenage In the car wreck was pretty and she didn't need to died. Just take a morment for Danielle Reinke is and goods hands.
unknown

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2010
we all will miss you and forever love yuo danielle!
Audra

Merrillville, IN

#3 Apr 15, 2010
Danielle, me and Hunter love you and will miss you forever. Thanks for taking all of those pics of yourself. If you didn't, there would br nothing to look at at your showing before the funeral. My sis loves you too. In loving memory, RIP Danielle Nicole Reinke! I love you!
Brittany Benningfield

Tell City, IN

#4 Apr 25, 2010
I miss you so much Danielle. Words cannot explain the hurt everyone is in. At one point in time, your smile had so much pleasure in it and happiness, and now it brings tears to my eyes. I have yet to see you again, but until then...keep those smiles going for our sunshine babe, i love you so much. RIP DNR, <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Sons an I Hero on Labor Day!!! Sep 9 Jacob Been lookn 4 u 1
Four-day Spencer County 4-H Fair opens Thursday... Jun '14 sad 1
Officer Suspended for Sending Innappropriate Ph... May '14 Red 34
Five Injured in Spencer County Accident (Mar '14) Mar '14 bad idea 10
was that the chiefs son in the robbery in chrisney (Mar '14) Mar '14 local resident 2
watkins beef jerky (Mar '10) Dec '13 Marlene Tolle 13
Santa Claus, Ind. post office releases special ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Joan shepherd 1
•••

Spencer County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••