Deputies: Man Rammed Car Into Store t...

Deputies: Man Rammed Car Into Store to Try and Kill Wife

There are 1 comment on the WLTX Columbia story from Nov 30, 2007, titled Deputies: Man Rammed Car Into Store to Try and Kill Wife. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Spartanburg County - Spartanburg County deputies have arrested a man used his car to try to kill his wife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Jennifer Faler

Edison, OH

#1 Dec 11, 2007
I am the victim from the story were that man tried to kill his wife by ramming his car into a gas station in spartenburg back on May 4 2007. I just wanted to say that I am doing well and have moved back to my home town where I can be with family and friends. It's where I need to be after a tramatic experience like that one. Sincerely Jennifer Faler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spartanburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Search begins where woman was found chained up ... (Nov '16) Nov '17 cadescove99 2
News Deputies: Spartanburg man victim of Ebay scam (Sep '17) Sep '17 wayne hayes 1
News Another testicle ticket written in South Carolina (May '12) Feb '17 Phart Speedily 102
Kroger Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 William 2
News Sheriff: Sex offender in custody after missing ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Mandy 2
News Multiple crews respond to roof fire due to burn... (Oct '16) Oct '16 solarcitizen 1
Spartanburg County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Emily 2