Domestic Dispute Leaves Husband, Wife Dead; 11-month-old Shot

Full story: WLTX Columbia 29
A dispute between a husband and his estranged wife has ended with the man and the woman dead and their 11-month-old child injured. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lessa

Blythewood, SC

#1 Sep 11, 2007
If you have anger problems you should never own a gun. It was stupid and irresponsible. Not only did he and his wife(?) die but their child was also injured.
Harry

Montgomery Village, MD

#2 Sep 11, 2007
A very thin line between love and hate.Less than two years ago they were shaking sheets with each other, now they have killed each other and could have very easily killed their child. The world is a crazy place.

“I am my Biggest fan”

Since: Jun 07

Gadsden SC

#3 Sep 11, 2007
Whoa! That's a bit much!
spike1982

West Columbia, SC

#4 Sep 11, 2007
I sure hope that these two kids...(&%$#). This is just deplorable, good luck kids.
oh g

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2007
this is crazy crazy crazy!!! this world is a crazy place.
wav

Lexington, SC

#6 Sep 11, 2007
poor child, now will grow up without either parent..
Swallor or its n ur eye

Warren, MI

#8 Sep 11, 2007
Wow, COC(chink on chink) crime is getting out of hand.
THE

Columbia, SC

#9 Sep 11, 2007
EJF Member wrote:
Rhe truth about domestic violence in married families: Only 4% of serious domestic violence occurs in the "intact" family. The other 96% occurs after the date of separation. The main reason so much violence takes place AFTER separation is because the domestic violence "industry" members like Sistercare, lawyers(including judges), psychotherapists, mediators, counsellors, social workers, child support enforcement agents, and Law-Enforcement (yes, that profit too) interfer and cause great financial, emotional, and phychological distress.
This may be true but they don't "interfere" without first being notified by one of the victims. They mostly try to help but one of the victims will most likely go back to the same recurring problems.
hmmmm

United States

#12 Sep 11, 2007
Swallor or its n ur eye wrote:
Wow, COC(chink on chink) crime is getting out of hand.
couldn't they have done some karate or something to settle the dispute...but I guess that's deadly too. mmm mmm mmm
Im not 1068

AOL

#13 Sep 11, 2007
EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no victim until someone is convicted. Remember that.
Not true. At the sheriff's dept and city police dept we have Vitims Assistance. Why? Because whoever is the VICTIM OF A CRIME needs assistance right then NOT when it goes to trial. Where in the name of all that is holy, did you get that information. Until Convicted? I think not. Did you mean innocent until proven guilty?
Im not 1068

AOL

#14 Sep 11, 2007
OOPS I meant to say we have victims assistance not Vitims. Sorry
Bleep

Irmo, SC

#18 Sep 11, 2007
This is so sad, I hope God watches out for those innocent little children who will have to grow up without parents. They will certainly be in my prayers and I hope they will be others as well.
THE

Columbia, SC

#19 Sep 11, 2007
EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no victim until someone is convicted. Remember that.
So let me get this right, if you were robbed and beaten in the middle of the night by a masked burgler, you would not be a victim UNTIL they caught and convicted the person that did that to you? I think NOT!
welderman

United States

#21 Sep 11, 2007
Until the divorce laws are changed in this state, there will always be a high rate of domestic violence.
B Clark

Lexington, SC

#22 Sep 11, 2007
welderman wrote:
Until the divorce laws are changed in this state, there will always be a high rate of domestic violence.
Nah, people are just crazy. The law isn't going to stop someone hellbent on harming someone else. It is sad but true.
Prayer

Irmo, SC

#23 Sep 11, 2007
This is the most horrific thing that could ever happen to children. God be with them please
Jackie

West Columbia, SC

#25 Sep 11, 2007
EJF Member wrote:
Rhe truth about domestic violence in married families: Only 4% of serious domestic violence occurs in the "intact" family. The other 96% occurs after the date of separation. The main reason so much violence takes place AFTER separation is because the domestic violence "industry" members like Sistercare, lawyers(including judges), psychotherapists, mediators, counsellors, social workers, child support enforcement agents, and Law-Enforcement (yes, that profit too) interfer and cause great financial, emotional, and phychological distress.
You are really sick. really sick to offer this diatribe which really shows your ignorance. The people you mention get involved because someone is seeking their help-and thank goodness the help is there. You need to get a life and get off this thread.
Toofy

Dallas, TX

#26 Sep 11, 2007
What race was Chamaiporn Chongpatana?
Hmong person

Kenosha, WI

#27 Sep 11, 2007
this news coverage has all the names of the people spelled wrong!! the reporter needs to figure out their information right.
Dirty Slope

AOL

#28 Sep 11, 2007
What is it with all these violent asians? It might be time to deport them all, along with all other foreigners. Stay off my land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spartanburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another testicle ticket written in South Carolina (May '12) Aug '14 mike 101
Continueda Reserve Wellford Officer Arrested (May '10) Aug '14 mike 4
Child neglect charges filed against parents of ... Jun '14 Corrupt Spartanburg 1
Thinking of Moving to Spartanburg/Greenville Area Jun '14 HarleyGuy417 1
DOCUMENT: Arrest In April Fools' School Shootin... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spotted Girl 7
South Carolina Dad, 911 Dispatcher Help Deliver... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sandi 1
Deputies calm family's fight over Christmas tre... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Guams going to ca... 18

Spartanburg County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE