False allegations of child abuse condoned by Solicitor's office.

Posted in the Spartanburg County Forum

Bill

United States

#1 Feb 29, 2008
Newly discovered evidence ignored, to prevent embarassment. Four year old child left in harm's way. Actual abusers move across statelines unscathed by the state. Read and listen, be educated. Visit: www.runext.info
Sickofdirtycops

Prescott Valley, AZ

#2 Mar 4, 2010
Yeah it's true. I know a case where the girl is schizophrenic, there's NO evidence, she perjured herself on the stand, and t he other girls she tried to persuade to lie for her broke down under questioning, she didn't show up to court for two years and the guy with no record and no problems whatsoever before got convicted. There's something wrong with this solicitor's office, this case should have been thrown out long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spartanburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another testicle ticket written in South Carolina (May '12) Aug '14 mike 101
Continueda Reserve Wellford Officer Arrested (May '10) Aug '14 mike 4
Child neglect charges filed against parents of ... Jun '14 Corrupt Spartanburg 1
Thinking of Moving to Spartanburg/Greenville Area Jun '14 HarleyGuy417 1
DOCUMENT: Arrest In April Fools' School Shootin... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spotted Girl 7
South Carolina Dad, 911 Dispatcher Help Deliver... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sandi 1
Deputies calm family's fight over Christmas tre... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Guams going to ca... 18

Spartanburg County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE