Inmate Dead After Prison Fight

Inmate Dead After Prison Fight

There are 187 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 17, 2008, titled Inmate Dead After Prison Fight. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Authorities are investigating the death of a 25-year-old inmate at a medium-security South Carolina prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Lets take America Back!”

Since: Apr 07

America, U,S,A.

#207 Apr 25, 2008
I HATE STUPID ITCHES wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you concern about her lifestyle?
lol. I do not respond to self loathing fools such as yourself. Have a good weekend.
Wanda

Columbia, SC

#208 Apr 25, 2008
Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, I do work with the education system in South Carolina and I do help educate children in this state. Obviously you could have used some more education based on the language and grammar skills that you are lacking. Based on your response I have no other choice than to determine that I am smarter and superior to you, which would make you inferior to me. Please enroll in some adult education classes so that you can learn how to properly communicate with an adult and with your peers.
OMG Whitney, say no more i guess no i know she can't comment back she does'nt have enough knowledge. her and mixed are cousins both of them are ignorant.

“Snowman, you got your ears on?”

Since: May 07

"Eastbound & Down"

#210 Apr 25, 2008
Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
But George I don't want to pet the puppy.
lol
Sure Thing

Myrtle Beach, SC

#211 Apr 25, 2008
good , ONE LESS FREE ROOM AND BOARD ON THE BOOKS
Dianne

Sumter, SC

#212 Apr 28, 2008
Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ringer is the movie wiht Johnny Knoxville where they fix the Specila Olympics. At the beginning of the movie you get that omg this is just wrong feeling in your gut, but by the end it is a feel good movie.
I think I may have seen it. It sounds familiar.
ANNETTE

Columbia, SC

#213 May 19, 2008
THIS COLD BLOODED, IF A PERON IS KILLED IT'S STILL WRONG, HE WAS PAYING FOR HIS CRIME AND ISNT THAT WHAT JUSTICE IS ABOUT. WHAT IF HE WAS IN JAIL FOR UNPAID FINES, WOULD DESERVE TO DIE THEN??
BLACK

Morganton, NC

#217 Nov 20, 2008
REALIST wrote:
I can't wait to read what the racist white people have to say about this article.
you keep on waitng on all "the racist white people" to respond and all ur doing is becoming more and more racist. why dont u think positive? people like u are who keep racism alive in america today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spartanburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Search begins where woman was found chained up ... (Nov '16) Nov '17 cadescove99 2
News Deputies: Spartanburg man victim of Ebay scam Sep '17 wayne hayes 1
News Another testicle ticket written in South Carolina (May '12) Feb '17 Phart Speedily 102
Kroger Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 William 2
News Sheriff: Sex offender in custody after missing ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Mandy 2
News Multiple crews respond to roof fire due to burn... (Oct '16) Oct '16 solarcitizen 1
Spartanburg County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Emily 2
More from around the web