Homeowner Shoots, Kills Two Brothers

Homeowner Shoots, Kills Two Brothers

There are 1 comment on the Wsbtv.com story from Aug 30, 2006, titled Homeowner Shoots, Kills Two Brothers. In it, Wsbtv.com reports that:

A Lyman man shot and killed two brothers he said were trying to break into his house early this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wsbtv.com.

TDS

AOL

#1 Aug 30, 2006
I never know he would do something like this. Rest in peace Shun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spartanburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another testicle ticket written in South Carolina (May '12) Aug '14 mike 101
News Continueda Reserve Wellford Officer Arrested (May '10) Aug '14 mike 4
News Child neglect charges filed against parents of ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Corrupt Spartanburg 1
Thinking of Moving to Spartanburg/Greenville Area (Jun '14) Jun '14 HarleyGuy417 1
News DOCUMENT: Arrest In April Fools' School Shootin... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spotted Girl 7
News South Carolina Dad, 911 Dispatcher Help Deliver... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sandi 1
News Deputies calm family's fight over Christmas tre... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Guams going to ca... 18
More from around the web