Marin high fire danger alert issued

Marin high fire danger alert issued

There are 2 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Oct 12, 2010, titled Marin high fire danger alert issued. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

A red flag warning for high fire danger will continue till early Wednesday for the hills in Marin and Sonoma counties above 1,000 feet due to gusty winds and low humidity, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Transit rider

Fremont, CA

#1 Oct 13, 2010
I take the bus to and from the City to work and wish more "green" Marin-ites would join me in using public transportation. It is disheartening to see so many cars, SUVs and vans on the road with one driver and no passengers. Taking public transit does not significantly add to my commute, and it lowers my stress level (someone else is driving) and connects me to other community members. Give it a chance, folks!

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Transit rider wrote:
I take the bus to and from the City to work and wish more "green" Marin-ites would join me in using public transportation. It is disheartening to see so many cars, SUVs and vans on the road with one driver and no passengers. Taking public transit does not significantly add to my commute, and it lowers my stress level (someone else is driving) and connects me to other community members. Give it a chance, folks!
so...where any of those SUVs or cars on fire?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonoma County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonoma County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... (Sep '16) Sep 12 Jesus 4
News Sonoma County Superior Court employees continue... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Juan MoTime 1
News State orders audit of Marin family court (Jul '09) Dec '16 DrTonyBlair 871
News Gelhaus gets a promotion after getting away wit... (Aug '16) Aug '16 thomas ward 1
News Donate to the Upcoming Musical Instrument Drive (May '16) May '16 Julie Jane 1
News Brewpub Replacing Old Mexico in Santa Rosa (Apr '16) Apr '16 KAREN 1
News Poverty increasing for Latinos in Sonoma County (Dec '15) Dec '15 wild child 3
More from around the web