Petaluma man knocked out, cell phone ...

Petaluma man knocked out, cell phone stolen

There are 1 comment on the Petaluma360 story from Jun 1, 2013, titled Petaluma man knocked out, cell phone stolen. In it, Petaluma360 reports that:

A man outside work at Clover Stornetta Farms in Petaluma was struck and knocked unconscious Saturday morning by a man who allegedly stole his cell phone, Petaluma police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Petaluma360.

Selena

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jun 7, 2013
I was recently knocked unconscious at work.i was the last one to knock off when a well spoken guy came into my office,i asked if i could assist him when he punched me,i just felt my head spinning and that was all i remember,til i woke up much later,my mobile phone and my 2 necklaces were taken,i believe he also masturbated on my breasts as i felt sticky and my top and bra were removed.i was unconscious for 4 hours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonoma County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonoma County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... (Sep '16) May '17 life 3
News Sonoma County Superior Court employees continue... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Juan MoTime 1
News State orders audit of Marin family court (Jul '09) Dec '16 DrTonyBlair 871
News Gelhaus gets a promotion after getting away wit... (Aug '16) Aug '16 thomas ward 1
News Donate to the Upcoming Musical Instrument Drive (May '16) May '16 Julie Jane 1
News Brewpub Replacing Old Mexico in Santa Rosa (Apr '16) Apr '16 KAREN 1
News Poverty increasing for Latinos in Sonoma County (Dec '15) Dec '15 wild child 3
More from around the web