Prop. 16 only protects PG&E's incompe...

Prop. 16 only protects PG&E's incompetence

There are 11 comments on the Daily Democrat story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Prop. 16 only protects PG&E's incompetence. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

Al Aldrete's letter of Sunday, March 28, supporting Proposition 16 simply does not have all the information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

Fact Checker

San Francisco, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2010
Just because you say so, doesn't make it true. You are obviously getting your information through the hearsay and rumor mill. Why don't you talk about the billions of dollars PG&E has saved it's customers over the past 30 plus years as a U.S. leader in energy efficiency. How about the 20,000 men and women who work 24/7 - 365 in all kinds of nasty conditions. Why don't you talk about how other utilities come to PG&E for help when they can't handle the nasty conditions themselves. 11.3% is hardly an overly generous return when compared to other Fortune 500 Companies that do little more than sell you products, while PG&E is there rain or shine. Yes, there are some glitches along the way, but how many PG&E's are out their serving 15 million customers 24/7 perfectly. Most PG&E customers are happy to see the PG&E blue trucks knowing they are on the job.
To HH

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2010
Fact Checker wrote:
Just because you say so, doesn't make it true. You are obviously getting your information through the hearsay and rumor mill. Why don't you talk about the billions of dollars PG&E has saved it's customers over the past 30 plus years as a U.S. leader in energy efficiency. How about the 20,000 men and women who work 24/7 - 365 in all kinds of nasty conditions. Why don't you talk about how other utilities come to PG&E for help when they can't handle the nasty conditions themselves. 11.3% is hardly an overly generous return when compared to other Fortune 500 Companies that do little more than sell you products, while PG&E is there rain or shine. Yes, there are some glitches along the way, but how many PG&E's are out their serving 15 million customers 24/7 perfectly. Most PG&E customers are happy to see the PG&E blue trucks knowing they are on the job.
And maybe we want the ability to make our own choice between providers.
Mini Maricopa

United States

#3 Apr 4, 2010
To HH wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe we want the ability to make our own choice between providers.
Right on, right on, right on, Washington.
Exciting Life

Marysville, WA

#4 Apr 4, 2010
Mini Maricopa wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on, right on, right on, Washington.
Please talk to me, you know..I'm the fake MM, troll failure.
Mini Maricopa

United States

#5 Apr 5, 2010
Exciting Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Please talk to me, you know..I'm the fake MM, troll failure.
boo!
Revelation

Woodland, CA

#6 Apr 5, 2010
Fact Checker wrote:
Why don't you talk about the billions of dollars PG&E has saved it's customers over the past 30 plus years as a U.S. leader in energy efficiency.
Really? Maybe you've forgotten that PG&E declared bankruptcy back in 2001 and we (the customers) have been forced to pay above-market rates for energy to bail them out ever since.
Exciting Life

Marysville, WA

#7 Apr 5, 2010
Mini Maricopa wrote:
<quoted text>
boo!
At your efforts, yes boo indeed, boo the trolling pretender, oops just fed the little troll, very hungry little guy, carry on TF.
probity

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2010
Exciting Life wrote:
<quoted text>
At your efforts, yes boo indeed, boo the trolling pretender, oops just fed the little troll, very hungry little guy, carry on TF.
Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure what to do Mini aka Exciting Life.
Mini Maricopa

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2010
Exciting Life wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.
Woodland

Fairfield, CA

#10 Apr 5, 2010
Mini Maricopa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.
MM and EL you two really need to get a life,but again if this is your life you go for it
Just the Facts

San Francisco, CA

#11 May 25, 2010
Regardless of what one thinks of PG&E's service, the fundamental question is: do taxpayers want their politicians negotiating 10-20 year energy contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars without a say in the matter? These are the same politicans who have given deputy fire chiefs in suburban towns $250,000/year pensions at age 50 with cost of living adjustments and nearly free medical for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonoma County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California's deadliest fires set off debate abo... Oct 22 Wildchild 6
Time to suspend commuter lane rules on HWY 101 Oct 22 YouDidntBuildThat 1
Sonoma County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... (Sep '16) Sep '17 Jesus 4
News Sonoma County Superior Court employees continue... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Juan MoTime 1
News State orders audit of Marin family court (Jul '09) Dec '16 DrTonyBlair 871
News Gelhaus gets a promotion after getting away wit... (Aug '16) Aug '16 thomas ward 1
News Donate to the Upcoming Musical Instrument Drive (May '16) May '16 Julie Jane 1
More from around the web