Lake Mendocino critically low

Dec 27, 2013 Full story: Ukiah Daily Journal 32

This year's paltry amount of rain has led local water officials to ask the state to change how it measures the area's water supply.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dam One

Kelseyville, CA

#2 Dec 27, 2013
Pun intended....Still cherry picking, can't you be a little more original?

Lake Pillsbury down to 13%, that is the key to the whole water prob.
No Fish for One

Kelseyville, CA

#4 Dec 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron liberals have stopped every major dam project and most smaller ones
They even want to start taking dams down
Here we just build any dam dam we want when we want and how we want
Moron liberals did not stop enough dams in time to save historic fish runs, good luck to your will nilly approach. Oh yeah, it is damn not dam or is that One of your promised funny mistakes?
Gone Fishin One

Kelseyville, CA

#6 Dec 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes moron liberals would rather see people die of thirst and hunger
Because they can't catch any fish?

Roll on Columbia....!!
Dry for One

Sacramento, CA

#8 Dec 28, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know you are a moron but there is a bad drought going on..........
To grow any type of food you need water..........Lol
Yeah the dams have done wonders for the Colorado
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#10 Feb 5, 2014
Gone Fishin One wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they can't catch any fish?
Roll on Columbia....!!
Water for sale
1,000 dollars per 3500 gallon truck load plus freight.

And the more water I pump the less their is for my neighbors. But the tight wads stopped drilling 20 feet after they hit water so I should be able to pump their wells dry by spring.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Tuxpan, Mexico

#11 Feb 8, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>Water for sale
1,000 dollars per 3500 gallon truck load plus freight.

And the more water I pump the less their is for my neighbors. But the tight wads stopped drilling 20 feet after they hit water so I should be able to pump their wells dry by spring.
I would charge liberals 5k per load plus freight
dandy

San Francisco, CA

#12 Feb 10, 2014
There have been three reported sightings of the Mendo Lake Mud Monster also known as the Tre-M in the past several weeks. The rangers at the lake have taken reports and sent the reports to the sheriffs dept. The sightings are due to the low lake water, use caution because this creature is no friendly beast, its usual mode of attack is to drown you so if fishing the lake, don't do it alone and use caution.
Mud Boy One

Rancho Cordova, CA

#13 Feb 10, 2014
dandy wrote:
There have been three reported sightings of the Mendo Lake Mud Monster also known as the Tre-M in the past several weeks. The rangers at the lake have taken reports and sent the reports to the sheriffs dept. The sightings are due to the low lake water, use caution because this creature is no friendly beast, its usual mode of attack is to drown you so if fishing the lake, don't do it alone and use caution.
Lake Mendo was built for flood control not storage you drought hysteria freaks!!
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#14 Feb 11, 2014
Mud Boy One wrote:
<quoted text>
Lake Mendo was built for flood control not storage you drought hysteria freaks!!
Mendo county does not own the water. Sonoma does. Mendo refused to be involved with the building of the dam.
Hear is One

Kelseyville, CA

#15 Feb 11, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Mendo county does not own the water. Sonoma does. Mendo refused to be involved with the building of the dam.
Seems like Willits One would know that, not the other One's?
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#16 Feb 11, 2014
Hear is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like Willits One would know that, not the other One's?
Yes a moron as stupid as you would think that someone from Sonoma county would not understand or know that Sonoma county not Mendo county built Coyote dam

But what do you expect from a lowly shipping troll?
East of One

Kelseyville, CA

#17 Feb 11, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a moron as stupid as you would think that someone from Sonoma county would not understand or know that Sonoma county not Mendo county built Coyote dam
But what do you expect from a lowly shipping troll?
So you are the Fossilized One from east of Santa Rosa? Do you and Here is One rehearse your responses or just make up your identities as you go?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#18 Feb 12, 2014
Good! Stupid A$$ Liberals and Democrats should feel good about saving the Delta Smelt Fish.
Liberal Hippie types would expect the rest of us to not wash our a$$ and bathe in that patchouli oil. Forget about bacteria, disease, cleanliness, fungus and other things water and cleaning helps disinfects.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#19 Feb 12, 2014
East of One wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are the Fossilized One from east of Santa Rosa? Do you and Here is One rehearse your responses or just make up your identities as you go?
After years of playing you fools like a violin we don't need anymore practice.

Who said I lived anywhere my little fool??
Not me?

But what do you expect from a lowly shipping troll??
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#20 Feb 12, 2014
In Vino Veritas wrote:
Good! Stupid A$$ Liberals and Democrats should feel good about saving the Delta Smelt Fish.
Liberal Hippie types would expect the rest of us to not wash our a$$ and bathe in that patchouli oil. Forget about bacteria, disease, cleanliness, fungus and other things water and cleaning helps disinfects.
Correct.
Moron liberals would rather see another plague wipe out half of all humans to save one salamander.
Plague for One

Kelseyville, CA

#21 Feb 12, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
Moron liberals would rather see another plague wipe out half of all humans to save one salamander.
No, just a viral rendering of ex-pat retirees. I say we start there!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Tuxpan, Mexico

#22 Feb 12, 2014
Plague for One wrote:
<quoted text>No, just a viral rendering of ex-pat retirees. I say we start there!!
So that is why you are more worried about fish than people?
Anthropocentric One

Kelseyville, CA

#23 Feb 12, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is why you are more worried about fish than people?
I never said that, but as John Muir said....

When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24 Feb 14, 2014
as morons like you have said

Lets tear down every dam that was ever built.
Works with the USACE

Sacramento, CA

#25 Feb 14, 2014
Coyote Dam (or Coyote Valley Dam) is an earthen dam 164 ft (50 m) high, 3,532 ft (1,077 m) long, and 20 ft (6 m) wide, with a total volume of 6,150,000 cu yd (4,700,000 m3). It was built as a flood control project by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Completed in 1959, it sits across the East Fork of the Russian River, which is the primary source of inflow to the lake.[1] The dam offers public access by foot.

Get that you moron, "It was built as a flood control project by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers".

And the primary source of water for the East Fork of the Russian River is water PG&E stesls from the Eel River at Van Arsdale Reservoir..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonoma County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect in stabbing holed up in home Aug '14 Ha ha 1
Protest Erupts Over Slain Santa Rosa Teen Outsi... (Jul '14) Jul '14 WHY NOT 2
Mom Arrested, Accused Of Leaving 2 Kids In Car ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 B Benjamin 1
County educators worry about decision on teache... (Jun '14) Jun '14 pd comments 1
Storm's wet furry targeted Mount Tamalpais (Feb '14) Feb '14 CDo 1
Sebastopol considers opposing county fluoridati... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Fluoridation Harmful 1
Miller guilty on all counts (Dec '13) Dec '13 another One 4
More from around the web