Local Police Chief Suspended After Fa...

Local Police Chief Suspended After Facebook Photo Surfaces

There are 6 comments on the CBS Local story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Local Police Chief Suspended After Facebook Photo Surfaces. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A local police chief in Somerset County has been suspended without pay after a controversial picture of him surfaced on the Internet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

LMAO

Johnstown, PA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
That's so funny!
u tell me

Hooversville, PA

#2 Mar 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
That's so funny!
that facebook pic didn't go away
Wondering

Rockwood, PA

#3 Aug 26, 2013
What was the real reason for Allen resigning as mayor?
Chet

Johnstown, PA

#4 Aug 26, 2013
LMAO wrote:
That's so funny!
u tell me wrote:
<quoted text>that facebook pic didn't go away
Wondering wrote:
What was the real reason for Allen resigning as mayor?
That link and story is ancient, losers.

Mr. Keller smiles at his control over your pathetic, empty lives.

LOL!
ControlledOne

Berlin, PA

#5 Aug 27, 2013
Chet wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That link and story is ancient, losers.
Mr. Keller smiles at his control over your pathetic, empty lives.
LOL!
thank god for small favors, I can sleep better at night knowing that someone is controlling my sad pathetic life,
Wondering

Rockwood, PA

#6 Aug 28, 2013
Yeah it is old...but It was never told why he really resigned...don't really matter....someone wants to post stupid comments like these anyways ... Keller is the only one answering it seems like he is lost .Control over someone's life ? Beginning to believe what I read and hear about him must be true he's nuts !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal judge recommends tossing Brandon Bloss'... (Dec '08) Jan '18 Lakota 49
News Driver dead at scene of accident in Somerset Co... (Sep '13) Jan '17 Frank 25
News PA Turnpike spokesman provides update on condit... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Turnpike Cannibal 1
News Man pays fine, avoids jail for missing jury dut... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Abrahamanic Relig... 2
News Man arrested in courthouse for missing jury dut... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Spotted Girl 10
News Brian C. McCauslin Courtesy: Somerset County Pr... (Jun '11) Oct '14 bleuone 23
News Man gets prison for smothering girlfriend's tot (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mad 2