Another key salvo is fired

Another key salvo is fired

There are 1 comment on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Jul 29, 2012, titled Another key salvo is fired. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

Interior Secretary Ken Salazar seems to believe that building a pair of $24 billion tunnels to ship water from Northern California to Southern California is going to end California's water wars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

Cliff

Vacaville, CA

#1 Jul 29, 2012
We elected Moonbeam. Well, I didn't, but enough people voted for him. Now, we have the HSR boondoggle and water tunnels.
This is why I'm not against voter IDs, and I am also inclined to think we need to start having IQ tests for voting rights. Potential voters should, at least, have the IQ of an uncooked turnip. Perhaps then, we can get a start on throwing the corruption and idiocy out of our gubbmint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Solano County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Property values jump 6 percent, exceed pre-rece... Jul 7 Birds Landing Bob 1
Drunk judges in chair Jul 7 Concerned 1
News Authorities find, destroy more than $100M in po... Jul 7 Concerned 1
News City OK's pact with Pacific Flyway Fund to cove... Jun '16 Birds Landing Bob 1
News 2014 Vallejo fatal stabbing case in court for t... May '16 Gary C 1
News District Attorney will pursue another trial for... May '16 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Solano County Fair invites you to come 'Play It... May '16 Billy 1
More from around the web