Tire-changer charged in prom night ac...

Tire-changer charged in prom night accident

There are 1 comment on the Dailyitem.com story from Jul 20, 2010, titled Tire-changer charged in prom night accident. In it, Dailyitem.com reports that:

The motorist who was changing a tire in the road May 22 when two Selinsgrove Area High School prom-goers were severely injured after crashing into his parked car has been charged with reckless endangerment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dailyitem.com.

Deb

Montgomery, PA

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Give me a break, what would happen, if someone hit a State Troopers vehicle when they had a car pulled off along the road,and someone died or got hurt? Would the State Trooper be charged the same as this poor fellow... I don't think so... This is sad... God Bless the fellow being charged and the family's of the teenagers, it happened, and I am sure it wasn't something this poor fellow set out to do...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snyder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leiby's Restaurant isn't licked yet -- Restaura... (May '08) Jun '15 Local 21
Zechman for Sheriff (Apr '15) Apr '15 Snyder Co Republican 1
News Police: Homeless man shoots at cars (Jan '12) May '12 A Friend 2
News Northeastern grad, 21, left legacy of caring, g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 I am very sorry 1
Justice for all... (Apr '11) Apr '11 FrmrSnyderCtySon 1
News Golfing to Help Injured Teens (Aug '10) Aug '10 Hoping 1
News Man Charged with Child Rape (Jul '10) Jul '10 WitchTree 1
More from around the web