Teens in stolen car injured in crash ...

Teens in stolen car injured in crash near Gold Bar

There are 4 comments on the The Seattle Times story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Teens in stolen car injured in crash near Gold Bar. In it, The Seattle Times reports that:

Two young people were taken to the hospital with serious injuries this morning after the stolen car they were in crashed into a tree, according to the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Seattle Times.

friends of gold bar

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Feb 16, 2009
scott anderson gave those kids meth and they were up all night stealing to get more. my son knows these r N b kids. he says they started doing meth in gold bar last summer when caleb farmer would make runs from andersons on 8th to the shell on 6th to sell drugs to nieghborhood kids. i realy want somthing done about this huge problem.
sux my

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2009
thats bull shit that night ur son phil gave ur yongest son ryan some jig keys to go still a car hes the one who was giving them drugs
scott anderson

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Apr 5, 2009
you guys can suck on a big one

Marysville, WA

#4 Apr 9, 2009

I think this city is the most filthiest I have ever seen. Does anyone really give a crap. Take a look at the old loft lumber, highway 2 and pickel farm road. There is even a old old airstream tailer, wedged up against an old gutted out trailer thinking no one can see it, and someone is actually liveing in it. Oh yeah the Sheriff dept has that place ther in there sights for a long time. BULL The city hall doesnt give a crap about anything unless it suits them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snohomish County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free tax preparation available starting on Jan. 20 (Jan '15) Jun '15 Jen 4
Darrington man, 49, accused of sex with teen ru... (Feb '15) Feb '15 agreed 1
News Body recovered from Snohomish County lake (Jan '15) Jan '15 amonblack 2
Baby formula on black markets results in Mill C... (Dec '14) Dec '14 name 1
News Sheriff: Woman stabs neighbor in stomach during... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Other Neighbor 2
News Inmate dies this morning at Snohomish County Jail (Jan '14) Jun '14 Elisee 2
News Front Porch: Discounted winter helmets offered ... (Nov '12) Jan '14 BoHawg 2
More from around the web