Dude, What? - Man Tries to Pay $700 Ticket in Change

Full story: WXIA Atlanta 65
This story begins last Febuary when Owen King drove his bumper stickered bug through downtown Monroe. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
UPSter

Spokane, WA

#69 Oct 10, 2007
I work with the PoS, trust me... He is gotta be one of the strangest guys ever. He really is ridiculous. Go talk to him at UPS, one minute you'll turn around and cry. He is also one of the laziest guys ever, he'll find any loop hole he can to get out of work. He holds up the entire operation down there. Honestly he is not worth this attention.
who cares

Marietta, GA

#70 Oct 10, 2007
JG OP wrote:
The "immortal" Rocky Balboa once said it so well"If I can change........and youse can change........then maybe......we ALL CAN CHANGE"
Just after defeating Todd Rundgren In "Rocky 5"
That's Dolph Lundgren in Rocky 4 :)

Right or wrong, try bringing $700 in pennies to your bank and they'll refuse it, too.
Malbolger

Bradford, PA

#71 Jun 3, 2008
They don't accept over $20's for fear of being robbed. They CANNOT make change if you try to use something higher, The rest of their money is in a vault; If you note on any bill it says, This note is legal tender for ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC and PRIVATE. I believe the same goes for coins.
Illiniev1

Grand Rapids, MI

#72 Jun 3, 2008
Guess courts are too stuck to accept change!
Last I heard it was still legal tender!
I wonder how much loose change are being
collected by gas stations these days!
You are moroons

United States

#73 Dec 15, 2008
geez, this country is f***ed up if you are asked to pay something and than they refuse your payment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snohomish County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darrington man, 49, accused of sex with teen ru... Feb 18 agreed 1
Free tax preparation available starting on Jan. 20 Feb 9 Jason Strong 2
Body recovered from Snohomish County lake Jan '15 amonblack 4
Baby formula on black markets results in Mill C... Dec '14 name 1
Sheriff: Woman stabs neighbor in stomach during... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Other Neighbor 2
Inmate dies this morning at Snohomish County Jail (Jan '14) Jun '14 Elisee 2
Front Porch: Discounted winter helmets offered ... (Nov '12) Jan '14 BoHawg 2
More from around the web