Candle sparks three-alarm fire at Maltby storage business
Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.
#1 Jan 13, 2012
Hats off to all the firemen who operated at this extremely stubborn fire that was very labor intensive. Storage units can contain any and all types of hazards that are virtually unknown to anyone except to the individuals who unloaded them.
Great job to Snohomish Co. Fire District 7 and all of the other fire agencies that worked this job.
#2 Jan 13, 2012
Accidental candle fires like this can be prevented!
Kevin's Kandles provide an innovative concept in safer candles for illumination. These candles are Much Safer than traditional candles, Convenient, Inexpensive and Environmentally Friendly.
Ideal for Emergency and Disaster Preparedness.
Help reduce the risk of accidental candle fires by visiting www.asafercandle.com
Add your comments below
|Free tax preparation available starting on Jan. 20 (Jan '15)||Jun '15||Jen||4|
|Darrington man, 49, accused of sex with teen ru... (Feb '15)||Feb '15||agreed||1|
|Body recovered from Snohomish County lake (Jan '15)||Jan '15||amonblack||2|
|Baby formula on black markets results in Mill C... (Dec '14)||Dec '14||name||1|
|Sheriff: Woman stabs neighbor in stomach during... (Jul '14)||Aug '14||Other Neighbor||2|
|Inmate dies this morning at Snohomish County Jail (Jan '14)||Jun '14||Elisee||2|
|Front Porch: Discounted winter helmets offered ... (Nov '12)||Jan '14||BoHawg||2|
Find what you want!
Search Snohomish County Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC