Missing Girls Found Safe, Pregnant 12...

Missing Girls Found Safe, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Getting Medical Attention

There are 13 comments on the WPTY story from Sep 30, 2009, titled Missing Girls Found Safe, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Getting Medical Attention. In it, WPTY reports that:

NASHVILLE, TN a ' Authorities say two girls, including a pregnant 12 year old, were found safe after a day of searching for them and their stepfather.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

ksb-amb1

Plano, TX

#1 Feb 11, 2010
what is up with this pregnant 12 year old shit. parents open your eyes where the fuck are you when your BABY is out having sex. i understand that u cant be around them all the time but come on what are u installing in their heads that they think this is ok. im extremely happy that they young girls were found.but parent arent watching their kids good enough everyday we see little girls of ALL ages coming up missing and dead. WATCH THEM. a parent should always know where their child is at all time and have a phone number to check up on them with another adult. if you dont want to be a parent and put everything in raising them STOP SPREADING THEM LEGS

Since: Apr 09

Gallatin, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2010
ksb-amb1 wrote:
what is up with this pregnant 12 year old shit. parents open your eyes where the fuck are you when your BABY is out having sex. i understand that u cant be around them all the time but come on what are u installing in their heads that they think this is ok. im extremely happy that they young girls were found.but parent arent watching their kids good enough everyday we see little girls of ALL ages coming up missing and dead. WATCH THEM. a parent should always know where their child is at all time and have a phone number to check up on them with another adult. if you dont want to be a parent and put everything in raising them STOP SPREADING THEM LEGS
It sounds like you are putting all the blame on this very young girl. Do you know if this man could be the father? What if she was raped? And as for these girls keeping their legs together, what about the big bad boys or even adult males who can't keep their zipper zippered? What do you have to say to them? GOOD JOB?

But I do agree with you that so often the parents aren't being parents. The kids have NO discpline what so ever of any kind.P Parents need to get up off their butts and start putting their kids first.

The way I see it if she was just out running around, then yes it is the parents fault. If this was the case then their is some male out running around having sex with a very young girl. What should the parents do with this male? Like you said, She should keep her legs shut, then maybe the he in this story should get his little wee wee cut off. That would solve alot of the problem. Don't that sound fair to you ksb? Fair is fair

Gallatin, TN

#3 Feb 11, 2010
ksb, I reread your post and I'm sorry I misread it. I thought you were putting the blame on this child and saying she should keep her legs together. You meant the mothers if they don't want to be held responsibilty for their kids. I read it wrong and I'm sorry for coming back on you.

We just don't know the story of who got her pregnant. But she is just a child. Both genders have to be taught that BOTH shouldn't be having sex. This is just so young.

I hope we don't read tomorrow that this guy who took them is the father. If he is then cut his wee wee off and put him away for life. I really get hot when we hear these kind of stories.

Again I'm sorry for jumping down you, when you did not mean what I thought you meant. MY FAULT!!!!!
my 2 cents

Cookeville, TN

#4 Feb 11, 2010
Doesn't sound like ksb was putting all the blame on the child at all to me. Ksb said if the parent didn't want to be a parent then the parent should have kept their legs shut. Ksb was bashing the parent for not keeping track of their child not the 12 yr old. If it is an adult that got her pregnant then the child needs to tell authorities who it is so they can be investigated for possible rape of a minor.

Gallatin, TN

#5 Feb 11, 2010
my 2 cents wrote:
Doesn't sound like ksb was putting all the blame on the child at all to me. Ksb said if the parent didn't want to be a parent then the parent should have kept their legs shut. Ksb was bashing the parent for not keeping track of their child not the 12 yr old. If it is an adult that got her pregnant then the child needs to tell authorities who it is so they can be investigated for possible rape of a minor.
I reread his post and realize that I had read it wrong. I'm very sorry for coming down on him. He wasn't putting the child down, I just read the comment about keeping her legs together wrong. My mistake.

Like you said if it comes back that it was a adult that did this, the sooner they find out the sooner the animal will go to jail. Still makes you wonder where this child's mother was at during this awful trail this girl was going through. If she was just running wild, or if the stepfather did it, and I think my money is on this one, where was the mother at?

I know things can happen. Maybe the mom worked days and he either didn't work or worked nights, giving him extra time with the girl. This happens way to often.
ksb-amb1

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 12, 2010
thats ok. i was very angry when i read this. but i wouldnt ever blame a child for a mistake like this. i blame BOTH parents a child at the age of 12 should not be let without supervision.I have an 11 year old daughter and i could not in a million years imagine her having sex at all,but pregnant. i dont let my child go anywhere without an ADULT present to watch over her. children are precious gifts and should be treated as such. we should watch over them like they are. there are way to manystorys on the news of missing and murdered children alot of them im sure could be prevented not all but alot. if this poor baby is the victim of rape or incest than i feel very bad for this child, i wouldnt wish that on anyone but for a child to experiance it would be so much worse. again i wasnt saying anything bad about this child i wish her the best in life.
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Feb 12, 2010
This is a very depressing story. I agree with you guys but other than that I'm at a loss for words.
Follower of Christ

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2010
ksb-amb1 wrote:
WOW!! What morals you have! I really agreee with you but feel that you could have got your point across without the foul typing. Clean it up!
ksb-amb1

Dallas, TX

#9 Feb 12, 2010
what do you mean what morals i have. i have pleanty of morals. morals and foul language are two diferent things you can have plenty of morals and curse,and last time i checked im a grown up and i live in america and i as an american citizen am allowed to curse.this type of situation upsets me as a mother of 3 daughters one of them being around the same age as the girl i feel stongly of this situation. any mother would. if you dont curse than thats your own preference but dont tell me how to express myself

Gallatin, TN

#10 Feb 12, 2010
ksb-amb1 wrote:
what do you mean what morals i have. i have pleanty of morals. morals and foul language are two diferent things you can have plenty of morals and curse,and last time i checked im a grown up and i live in america and i as an american citizen am allowed to curse.this type of situation upsets me as a mother of 3 daughters one of them being around the same age as the girl i feel stongly of this situation. any mother would. if you dont curse than thats your own preference but dont tell me how to express myself
I agree with you. These kind of stories make me so mad. I jumped to fast to a "remark" that you didn't say. Kids are gifts from God, and we should do EVERYTHING to protect them.

I don't know who got this little girl pregnany but if it were a grown man he should be ashamed and punished very harshly.

I'm not sure what nasty language they were talking about. I reread your comment and all I could figure out was the remark about keeping your legs close. But you were right about that one to.
ksb-amb1

Dallas, TX

#11 Feb 12, 2010
i agree with you as well reading the newspapers watching the news we hear horrible stories reguarding the treatment of children and it is horrible i look at my own children and the thoughty of something bad happening to them scares me to death. it seems like alot of parent dont want to be bothered with their kids and dont want to punish them and teach them right from wrong. this is a big problem today parents are getting younger and younger now days and im not sayin young equals bad parent but a child under 18 hasnt realy experianced the joys of life and dont really appreciate the GIFT they have been given when they become a parent.
Just_Saying

Mcminnville, TN

#12 Feb 12, 2010
I followed the link and read the story and this is my two cents on the situation. Looks like step daddy was sexually abusing his two step daughters, realized that the twelve year old was pregnant and took off with them. You can't really say too much bad about the mother because she falls into a very common statistic, sexual predators usually are close family members (daddy's, uncle's etc). Poor child has more to deal with at 12 years old than anyone should EVER have to face in a life time. This happened back in September, is there a follow up?

Gallatin, TN

#13 Feb 12, 2010
ksb-amb1 wrote:
i agree with you as well reading the newspapers watching the news we hear horrible stories reguarding the treatment of children and it is horrible i look at my own children and the thoughty of something bad happening to them scares me to death. it seems like alot of parent dont want to be bothered with their kids and dont want to punish them and teach them right from wrong. this is a big problem today parents are getting younger and younger now days and im not sayin young equals bad parent but a child under 18 hasnt realy experianced the joys of life and dont really appreciate the GIFT they have been given when they become a parent.
SO TRUE. Babies having babies. Someone would have to answer for this child being pregnant. If it is this stepfather I hope they have no mercy on him. This child knows NOTHING about having a baby. She is a baby herseld. She has to be scare. It is a crying shame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smith County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News THP reports mostly minor weather-related wrecks Jan 15 Barry Leftear 1
News Gordonsville Zinc Mine To Reopen (Dec '09) Jan 9 Racheal 11
White mustang (Feb '17) Dec '17 David 4
News 20 In Smith County Charged With TennCare Fraud (Dec '08) Nov '17 no shame 18
Smith co history book Nov '17 C Jay 1
Intrested Sep '17 Mark 5
Baby, I Love you Sep '17 Ashley 1
More from around the web