Man Shot Twice By Men At Gas Station

Man Shot Twice By Men At Gas Station

There are 10 comments on the WSMV-TV 4 News story from Dec 30, 2008, titled Man Shot Twice By Men At Gas Station. In it, WSMV-TV 4 News reports that:

A Smith County man is at Vanderbilt after being shot twice Sunday night. Authorities said the victim met a pair of men at a gas station in Carthage where he was shot in the back and shoulder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSMV-TV 4 News.

Curious

Pauline, SC

#1 Dec 31, 2008
Does anyone know what it was about?
I also heard there was a white pick up truck with red lights in the chase, is this a new Police Truck?

“Are you mental?”

Since: Dec 08

Carthage

#2 Jan 1, 2009
Curious wrote:
Does anyone know what it was about?
I also heard there was a white pick up truck with red lights in the chase, is this a new Police Truck?
Are you stupid?
facts

Livingston, TN

#3 Jan 3, 2009
The man was shot because he was going around robbing people and pulling guns and pistol whipping alot and he bitch slapped the guy a week before this happened! The way I look at it, you do people wrong and it always comes back!
Hmmmm

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2009
I read in the local paper that the reason he was shot was a robbery attempt. The other guys were attempting to rob him! But I have also heard there were quite a bit of drugs found on him...I haven't heard anything about him robbing and pulling guns and pistol whipping anybody... but I suppose that could be true. Sounds like real good people to me, no matter how you look at it.
Anonymous

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Apr 15, 2009
I think everyone needs to know the truth before you start putting complete shit on the internet! First of all, who in the HELL goes around pistol whipping ppl for the hell of it? Secondly, it sounds like you are the one who needs to be bitch slapped for posting lies. And lastly, no matter what was on him there is still an "honor among thieves" and code to the whole underworld. So FUCK OFF!!!!
facts wrote:
The man was shot because he was going around robbing people and pulling guns and pistol whipping alot and he bitch slapped the guy a week before this happened! The way I look at it, you do people wrong and it always comes back!
Anonymous

Mount Juliet, TN

#6 Apr 15, 2009
I think everyone needs to know the truth before you start putting complete shit on the internet! First of all, who in the HELL goes around pistol whipping ppl for the hell of it? Secondly, it sounds like you are the one who needs to be bitch slapped for posting lies. And lastly, no matter what was on him there is still an "honor among thieves" and code to the whole underworld. So FUCK OFF!!!!
MR MAC-11

Portland, TN

#7 Apr 26, 2010
I KNOW THE GUY THAT GOT SHOT AND IF YOU OWE PEOPLE FOR DOPE YOU PAY OR THERE IS REPERCUSSION TO ACTING HARD AND HE WAS PULLING A PISTOL ON PEOPLE CAUSE HE HAD A PERMIT TO CARRY IT SO WHEN DO DRUG DEALERS ASK FOR PERMISSION TO CARRY A GUN UNLESS THEY ARE A FUCKING DUCK ANYWAY BUT KARMA IS CLEARLY A BITCH WHEN IT COMES BACK AROUND
tufenuf

Shelbyville, TN

#8 Apr 26, 2010
"Anonymouse",don't blame you for picking that name. How old are you,9?
MR MAC-11

Portland, TN

#9 Apr 29, 2010
tufenuf wrote:
"Anonymouse",don't blame you for picking that name. How old are you,9?
NO "CURLY"6277 WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR NAME
hopeful

Waterloo, Canada

#10 May 16, 2010
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smith County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caney Fork drowning victim identifiedA Putnam C... May 15 Tinker Jackson 3
smith county sheriffs suck (May '14) May 2 Big Jim 712 4
Smith County Music Thread (Sep '13) Apr '18 Musikologist 11
News THP reports mostly minor weather-related wrecks Jan '18 Barry Leftear 1
News Gordonsville Zinc Mine To Reopen (Dec '09) Jan '18 Racheal 11
White mustang (Feb '17) Dec '17 David 4
News 20 In Smith County Charged With TennCare Fraud (Dec '08) Nov '17 no shame 18