Man Shot Twice By Men At Gas Station

Dec 30, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WSMV-TV 4 News

A Smith County man is at Vanderbilt after being shot twice Sunday night. Authorities said the victim met a pair of men at a gas station in Carthage where he was shot in the back and shoulder.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Curious

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2008

Judged:

Does anyone know what it was about?
I also heard there was a white pick up truck with red lights in the chase, is this a new Police Truck?

“Are you mental?”

Since: Dec 08

Carthage

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2009

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Does anyone know what it was about?
I also heard there was a white pick up truck with red lights in the chase, is this a new Police Truck?
Are you stupid?
facts

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2009

Judged:

The man was shot because he was going around robbing people and pulling guns and pistol whipping alot and he bitch slapped the guy a week before this happened! The way I look at it, you do people wrong and it always comes back!
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Judged:

I read in the local paper that the reason he was shot was a robbery attempt. The other guys were attempting to rob him! But I have also heard there were quite a bit of drugs found on him...I haven't heard anything about him robbing and pulling guns and pistol whipping anybody... but I suppose that could be true. Sounds like real good people to me, no matter how you look at it.
Anonymous

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Judged:

I think everyone needs to know the truth before you start putting complete shit on the internet! First of all, who in the HELL goes around pistol whipping ppl for the hell of it? Secondly, it sounds like you are the one who needs to be bitch slapped for posting lies. And lastly, no matter what was on him there is still an "honor among thieves" and code to the whole underworld. So FUCK OFF!!!!
facts wrote:
The man was shot because he was going around robbing people and pulling guns and pistol whipping alot and he bitch slapped the guy a week before this happened! The way I look at it, you do people wrong and it always comes back!
Anonymous

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Judged:

I think everyone needs to know the truth before you start putting complete shit on the internet! First of all, who in the HELL goes around pistol whipping ppl for the hell of it? Secondly, it sounds like you are the one who needs to be bitch slapped for posting lies. And lastly, no matter what was on him there is still an "honor among thieves" and code to the whole underworld. So FUCK OFF!!!!
MR MAC-11

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Judged:

I KNOW THE GUY THAT GOT SHOT AND IF YOU OWE PEOPLE FOR DOPE YOU PAY OR THERE IS REPERCUSSION TO ACTING HARD AND HE WAS PULLING A PISTOL ON PEOPLE CAUSE HE HAD A PERMIT TO CARRY IT SO WHEN DO DRUG DEALERS ASK FOR PERMISSION TO CARRY A GUN UNLESS THEY ARE A FUCKING DUCK ANYWAY BUT KARMA IS CLEARLY A BITCH WHEN IT COMES BACK AROUND
tufenuf

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

"Anonymouse",don't blame you for picking that name. How old are you,9?
MR MAC-11

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

tufenuf wrote:
"Anonymouse",don't blame you for picking that name. How old are you,9?
NO "CURLY"6277 WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR NAME
hopeful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Smith County Discussions

Search the Smith County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Smith County Music Thread (Sep '13) Sun Musikologist 5
smith county sheriffs suck Jul 7 Scepty 2
child rapist in carthage Jun 26 Amber 1
childrens sports Jun 22 sports mom 1
Raven Maggart (Jun '13) May '14 smith county sucks 7
does anyone know anything about Joseph Butler? May '14 country girl 1
angie vs. tommy turner race May '14 SUSIE MAE 1
•••
•••