dead beats that draw checks

dead beats that draw checks

Posted in the Smith County Forum

justice was served

Portland, TN

#1 May 4, 2010
cameron wilkerson is a duug dealing low life and vickie maynard is right next to him getting that goverment check while selling there meds paid for by you & I (tn. care)!!!! what do you think ?
white sheep

Hendersonville, TN

#2 May 4, 2010
I totally agree with what you said bout that sorry no good baby making cameron wilkerson, he doesnot work and will not work and he doesnot take care of all them kids he has.
white sheep

Hendersonville, TN

#3 May 4, 2010
ooops i bout 4got bout that sorry no good mama of his, shes a piece of shit stringy headed pill popping trashy project hoe.
straight up

Portland, TN

#4 May 4, 2010
thats right!!!! I hate that strung out bum!!!! he would steal the quarters off a dead mans eyes!!!
white sheep

Hendersonville, TN

#5 May 4, 2010
you know hes gonna steal cause he damn sure aint gonna work. theres not a good days work in the sorry bum........but he gets it honest, from his sorry mother.
biggmama1

Hendersonville, TN

#6 May 5, 2010
he has aids
straight up

Portland, TN

#7 May 5, 2010
HA HA YOU GUYS KNOW HIM !!!!!!!
biggmama1

Old Hickory, TN

#8 May 9, 2010
yeah i know him, but he is not worth anyones time. hes a user no good bumming sorry piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smith County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto Accident on Hwy 70 Jul 14 Cissy 1
gtav Jul 13 swag 2
Sluts Jul 3 MaRisa 3
Dillehay Auto Repair Jun 29 none 2
Brian Smith Jun '16 Say What 2
Ashley Wood??? May '16 anonymous 2
Smith co middle school (Jun '15) Mar '16 girard 2
More from around the web