Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated May 9, 2010
justice was served

White House, TN

#1 May 4, 2010
cameron wilkerson is a duug dealing low life and vickie maynard is right next to him getting that goverment check while selling there meds paid for by you & I (tn. care)!!!! what do you think ?
white sheep

Hendersonville, TN

#2 May 4, 2010
I totally agree with what you said bout that sorry no good baby making cameron wilkerson, he doesnot work and will not work and he doesnot take care of all them kids he has.
white sheep

Hendersonville, TN

#3 May 4, 2010
ooops i bout 4got bout that sorry no good mama of his, shes a piece of shit stringy headed pill popping trashy project hoe.
straight up

White House, TN

#4 May 4, 2010
thats right!!!! I hate that strung out bum!!!! he would steal the quarters off a dead mans eyes!!!
white sheep

Hendersonville, TN

#5 May 4, 2010
you know hes gonna steal cause he damn sure aint gonna work. theres not a good days work in the sorry bum........but he gets it honest, from his sorry mother.
biggmama1

Nashville, TN

#6 May 5, 2010
he has aids
straight up

White House, TN

#7 May 5, 2010
HA HA YOU GUYS KNOW HIM !!!!!!!
biggmama1

Portland, TN

#8 May 9, 2010
yeah i know him, but he is not worth anyones time. hes a user no good bumming sorry piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smith County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beauty Pageant prompts claims 'rich' kids get s... (Aug '13) Aug 5 tellitlikeitis 3
Bigfoot creature sightings (Feb '13) Jul '14 abc 2
New Store in bestway? Jul '14 Hogwash 2
Smith County Music Thread (Sep '13) Jul '14 Musikologist 5
smith county sheriffs suck Jul '14 Scepty 2
child rapist in carthage Jun '14 Amber 1
childrens sports Jun '14 sports mom 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Smith County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••