Missing Man Located

Missing Man Located

There are 5 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Dec 13, 2009, titled Missing Man Located. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

CARTHAGE, Tenn.- A local man dropped his wife off at the hair salon then he vanished Friday causing a scary evening for his loved-ones and a busy shift for local law enforcement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

85 DONK

Portland, TN

#1 Mar 9, 2010
ANYONE THAT KNOWS OR MEETS ( DONNA CARR ) SHE IS A LEECH A USELESS PERSON SHE TREATED HER DYING BOYFRIEND LIKE DIRT AND KEPT ALL HIS STUFF FROM HIS SON AND STARTED SELLING IT TO DO DRUGS BEWARE OF TRASH LIKE HER SHE WILL BE IN COURT SOON AS SHE IS LOCATED
Autumn

Scottsville, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2010
okay, just curious as to how this comment is relevant to the subject post.
justice was served

White House, TN

#3 May 1, 2010
his so calld son in a drug user who has been in jail so so many times! trash ! he just wanted his dads meds. so sad!that lady took care of him till the very end!!!!!so donna god bless you honey.

Since: Feb 10

Carthage Tennessee

#5 May 2, 2010
Sorry I Mixed Up My V And L

Since: Feb 10

Carthage Tennessee

#4 May 2, 2010
85 DONK wrote:
ANYONE THAT KNOWS OR MEETS ( DONNA CARR ) SHE IS A LEECH A USELESS PERSON SHE TREATED HER DYING BOYFRIEND LIKE DIRT AND KEPT ALL HIS STUFF FROM HIS SON AND STARTED SELLING IT TO DO DRUGS BEWARE OF TRASH LIKE HER SHE WILL BE IN COURT SOON AS SHE IS LOCATED
What Does This Have To Do With A Missing Man? If You're Going To Start A Post Then You Should Make The Topic Revelant To The Post That You Plan To Post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smith County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smith co middle school (Jun '15) Mar '16 girard 2
little ones Mar '16 loving mom 1
Cornerstone Church (Dec '10) Mar '16 BlessedAmI25 7
gtav Feb '16 MrTechnicalDiffic... 1
News 20 In Smith County Charged With TennCare Fraud (Dec '08) Dec '15 Daddygirl 17
child rapist in carthage (Jun '14) Dec '15 Daddygirl 3
Returning to God (Aug '13) Dec '15 Daddygirl 3
More from around the web