Strange creature killed in Mississippi

Strange creature killed in Mississippi

There are 133 comments on the KLTV Tyler story from Oct 5, 2011, titled Strange creature killed in Mississippi. In it, KLTV Tyler reports that:

"It's an ugly looking beast," Truitt Barnard, said. "I know it's not a coyote. I've killed some mangy coyotes too, and I just haven't seen something quite like it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLTV Tyler.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
SLACK

United States

#130 Oct 8, 2011
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point would be ???
You are just as much a TROLL as anybody else on here, so do keep your head in the sand and see just how dumb ed down ya get.
O and you have a nice day, see ya TROLL !!
tell me what I dont know azzhole
SLACK

United States

#131 Oct 8, 2011
Mockingbird Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one is "he"?
which one r u?

Since: Sep 11

Noblesville, IN

#132 Oct 8, 2011
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>which one r u?
I'm neither. I'm something altogether different.

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Since: Jan 09

United States

#133 Oct 8, 2011
"neither"????
Edward Muntin

Huntington, NY

#134 Oct 10, 2011
Harleycabra?

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#135 Oct 10, 2011
Nothing but heads in the sand TROLL'S here !!!
Renee Aragon

Hattiesburg, MS

#136 Oct 14, 2011
Looks to me like a peruvian inca orchid or a mexicn hairless dog. Leave it to ignorance to kill something because it looks different. Thanks fellow mississippians........
Al Birta

Huntington, NY

#137 Oct 17, 2011
Edward Muntin wrote:
Harleycabra?
Nah, not ugly enough.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#138 Oct 17, 2011
I hope it wasn't anyone I knew while living on Purplonia...
lol silly people

United States

#139 Feb 9, 2013
Humans are born with all sorts of diseases and deformitys, and u don't see us calling them a Chupacabra or an alien. The story's I've heard about this "creature" are insane. Its nothing more than an animal with a genetic deformity or a bad case of mange. Looks like a dog or coyote to me.
Pam

Houston, TX

#140 Dec 22, 2015
It's been a long time since this thread was active, but if anyone else links into it and looks at this sad pictures, please know that this is clearly an Inca Orchid dog, originally from Peru but now bred in the US. It is an ancient breed, far older than European bred dogs, and has had lots of time to develop some very wonderful characteristics. I have one. She is unusually bright and loving. She learns new words or tricks in a snap - just a few minutes. She cares for our other dogs as if she was their mama. She is easy to keep clean - just takes a shower with me, using any shampoo - obviously does not shed. So sweet, that I have friends who call to invite her to parties that have no other dogs attending. She socializes with human friends far beyond any of my other dogs, who are also smart, but not like her. She becomes beautiful the moment she stands on her hind legs and does a dance for you. The hairless part is not a sign of ill health, instead, you can see the health of the dog in the healthy smooth skin. Just as I can tell that the poor creature in this photo was a healthy dog when that hunter shot her. Just look at her teeth. Dogs with teeth that clean are cared for members of someone's family. If you see a dog like this running around, you may want to call her over to you and help her find her way home - but if you don't want to help, at least don't shoot someone's beloved pet. Just as you wouldn't want someone to do that to yours.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#141 Dec 23, 2015
That's nice Pam.
What are you doing Friday night?

8-)
Toppy

Saint Louis, MO

#142 Jun 9, 2016
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your waiting .... I was thinking of a cross in the dog family, not another species. I've seen some pretty ugly dogs in my day and not all of them are on topix.
LOL@ " your" waiting. God I hate stupid hicks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simpson County roadblocks questioned (Apr '17) Apr '17 Tabitha 1
supervisor race simpson county (May '15) May '15 simpson concern c... 1
News Mother afraid to send son to school (Nov '07) Apr '15 Mhs sucks 9
News Magee school reopens after lockdown (Dec '07) Dec '12 Kim 3
Harrissville MS (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gabriel 2
News Trio facing murder charge (Aug '11) Aug '11 Guthrie101 1
News Mendenhall mayor asks for raise (Aug '11) Aug '11 Charlie Cliburn 1