Davies Manor Plantation festival peer...

Davies Manor Plantation festival peers through smoke of history

There are 1 comment on the Memphis Commercial Appeal story from Apr 15, 2012, titled Davies Manor Plantation festival peers through smoke of history. In it, Memphis Commercial Appeal reports that:

Adam Wilson and members of the re-enacting group the 1st Arkansas Mounted Rifles perform battle scrimmages on the front lawn of Davies Manor Plantation during the third annual Shelby County History Festival on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Memphis Commercial Appeal.

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 16, 2012
I hate Commercial Appeal. There was another group of reenactors there with a much better, far more authentic impression, and so CA features the shittier looking group. Why do newspapers only focus on the crap and never present quality?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted (May '08) Jan '18 Concerned Citizen 76
News Drug dealer gets 30 years (Nov '10) Dec '17 Maggie 23
Shelbina PD officer entering AA meeting for $6.55 Sep '17 Hannibal1962 1
News Gang vandalism in Cordova raises safety concerns (Feb '14) Jun '17 the end is near 3
News Council Moves to Operating Budget Examination (May '17) May '17 Mister Mister 1
News Mason police department 'restructuring' (Jul '16) Feb '17 Jim404 3
News Northhaven Family Looses All In Fire (Jan '10) Feb '17 Jacob Allen 14