Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted

Dec 13, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bartlett Express

“Based on evidence that came out after the arrest of the defendants and additional evidence acquired during the investigation, the grand jury returned with an indictment of rape against Jeremy Young.”

Four men have been indicted on charges of murder in connection with the July shooting death of a female tattoo artist. via Bartlett Express

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Erica

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 26, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I dont feel that the suspect Jeremy Young should get sentenced to the death penalty. The reason why I say that is because the victim was trading her work for drugs. If that was not the case I believe the situation would not have happened. True enough what he did was wrong and he should get punished but not that severely. People are killing each other everyday and they are getting lesser sentences. What makes this one so different?
Erich

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 14, 2008
 

Judged:

2

That little bastard should get death and should be executed right away. We need to send a message to these little thugs: KILL AND BE KILLED.

These kids think life is some kind of game.

As far as Erica is concerned, drugs shouldn't matter one bit. The woman was killed-bottom line.

Bye bye "J Roc"... Stupid name.. Why do all these gang bangers have nicknames? Stupid.
Johnny

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 20, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

No...of course not. Premeditated MURDER in cold blood and RAPE. Nah, just give him probation, wipe his little tears and send him home to mama.

Why would we do that? Because she traded a tattoo for 50 Xananx bars (this is according, I might add, to a rapist and murderer). She doesn't deserve any justice. She is just white trash so fuck her, right?

WRONG! I live in the dead center of the ghetto here in the heart of racism central (and you can believe me when I say it cuts BOTH ways), the place du jour for race riots and tension in middle America, Cincinnati. There is some sort of insidious plot due to some sort of guilt or pressure to make sure to bring to light the facts of poverty and upbringing as reasons to excuse this sort of behavior for black youths but if and when four white people gang up, rape and murder a black couple (or in this case one of a black couple) then there are excuses and concessions made for them. I should also cite the Megan Williams case in West Virginia which I also consider to be beyond reprehensible to let people know that I am not a racist. I am, in fact, nothing more than a realist.

I have no prejudice for people based simply on race, creed, or background as I have also been profiled by various parties for the same reasons.

I just don't understand how someone who clearly has no value for human lives including children whom the victim left behind has the biased and sympathetic shoulder of someone who lives a thousand miles away.

In closing, here is a quick thought for you:

Your argument is that she traded drugs for tattoo work, right?

So, why shouldn't you add trafficking to the rape and murder charges?

Would that extra charge be enough to tack on the death sentence? That's the trifecta, right? If not, I question your criteria.
steevo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 20, 2008
 
Erica wrote:
I dont feel that the suspect Jeremy Young should get sentenced to the death penalty. The reason why I say that is because the victim was trading her work for drugs. If that was not the case I believe the situation would not have happened. True enough what he did was wrong and he should get punished but not that severely. People are killing each other everyday and they are getting lesser sentences. What makes this one so different?
The victim also had suffered a brain aneurysm and had sever head aches and back pain. Also the drug being prescription pain killers not black tar heroin. Also how can you say that any crime of rape against a woman is not deserving of the death penalty ? not to mention rape followed by senseless murder that is just crazy and i hope you never end up on a jury. The fact that people are killing people every day and getting lesser sentences does not make it right or just nor does it set the bar. If murderers were going free does that mean this killer should be free as well? i think not.
Jeremy Young

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That black bastard Jeremy Young is guilty of murder and in the like the good old days he should be hung from an apple tree.
Thugbuster

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 31, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

Funny how on A&E's show "First 48", which is how I even know about this crime...they never ever mentioned on the show that "Chica" was ever raped not one mention about it. Well typical liberal media producers didn't want to offend the black community I guess? I had a gut feeling three apes and a white girl at gun point you know they dont have the genetic will power or chivalry to resist a vulnerable white woman. I hope they all rot and die in prison like the savage apes they are. More reason to stay well armed America, this is the scum and villany that the rotten seditious liberal media and lawyers want to protect. Gun up while you still can and shoot back at these lawless animals.
WRONG IS WRONG

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 21, 2009
 
Johnny wrote:
No...of course not. Premeditated MURDER in cold blood and RAPE. Nah, just give him probation, wipe his little tears and send him home to mama.
Why would we do that? Because she traded a tattoo for 50 Xananx bars (this is according, I might add, to a rapist and murderer). She doesn't deserve any justice. She is just white trash so fuck her, right?
WRONG! I live in the dead center of the ghetto here in the heart of racism central (and you can believe me when I say it cuts BOTH ways), the place du jour for race riots and tension in middle America, Cincinnati. There is some sort of insidious plot due to some sort of guilt or pressure to make sure to bring to light the facts of poverty and upbringing as reasons to excuse this sort of behavior for black youths but if and when four white people gang up, rape and murder a black couple (or in this case one of a black couple) then there are excuses and concessions made for them. I should also cite the Megan Williams case in West Virginia which I also consider to be beyond reprehensible to let people know that I am not a racist. I am, in fact, nothing more than a realist.
I have no prejudice for people based simply on race, creed, or background as I have also been profiled by various parties for the same reasons.
I just don't understand how someone who clearly has no value for human lives including children whom the victim left behind has the biased and sympathetic shoulder of someone who lives a thousand miles away.
In closing, here is a quick thought for you:
Your argument is that she traded drugs for tattoo work, right?
So, why shouldn't you add trafficking to the rape and murder charges?
Would that extra charge be enough to tack on the death sentence? That's the trifecta, right? If not, I question your criteria.
sO IT IS OK TO BUY ILLEGAL DRUGS IF YOUR WHITE ,
The Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 2, 2009
 

Judged:

2

The truth is, she owed the wrong person loads of money. I know this for a fact. I was sleeping with Chi's bestfriends daughter when this happened. We got the call and was one of the first ppl there. Don't second guess it, its the truth. Sure, she didn't deserve to be murdered, nor raped, but she was in with the wrong crowd and shit happens. Memphis is the worst place to live.
Dre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

alright ya'll real shit, J-Rock is my lil brother. I don't live in memphis but I've lived there. it's gudda! I don't care wut anybody "THINKS" I know my lil brother didn't plan to kill Chica. my heart truly goes out to her family cuz it wuz all fucked up! she wuz addicted to Xananx, we all know drugs bring trouble. look at chica and look at my brother the lady was right, no one wins in this situation. Rape? If he did rape her that was dead wrong! I never heard the evidence on that part. My brother was tellin the truth a/b not intending to take her life. Their plan wuz to get the tattoos and take their bars back and Chica attempted to fight for her life. Not tryin to defend my brother but personally I would've given the drugs back, but at the same time I think I would've tried to take the gun too if given the opportunity.
Dollar Bill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 16, 2009
 

Judged:

3

1

1

You're obviously a piece of shit too, Dre. At least you're in the right state to get what murderers truly deserve- the big send off; the needle. By the way, xanax has been around for several years & I haven't heard of anyone being addicted to it. All it does is make people sleepy...that's not the 'hi' that addicts crave.
HALEY FROM TEXAS

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 12, 2009
 
you're a f*cking idiot Erica. Wait until the day your sister is raped and killed and leaves her kids without a mother.
Erica wrote:
I dont feel that the suspect Jeremy Young should get sentenced to the death penalty. The reason why I say that is because the victim was trading her work for drugs. If that was not the case I believe the situation would not have happened. True enough what he did was wrong and he should get punished but not that severely. People are killing each other everyday and they are getting lesser sentences. What makes this one so different?
Uligi

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Erica wrote:
I dont feel that the suspect Jeremy Young should get sentenced to the death penalty. The reason why I say that is because the victim was trading her work for drugs. If that was not the case I believe the situation would not have happened. True enough what he did was wrong and he should get punished but not that severely. People are killing each other everyday and they are getting lesser sentences. What makes this one so different?
Uh....accepting xanax for payment is NOT a mitigating circumstance. Felony murder is automatically punishable by death. Since you obviously don't know what felony murder is, I'll explain it: when you commit a felony in the process of committing murder (ie rape and murder or robbery and murder). So, even if accepting prescription pills for payment was a mitigating factor (WHICH I STRESS IS NOT) that would be wiped out the fact that Jeremy Young committed way more than two felonies in addition to the murder itself, which is reason enough to fry that loser. You are obviously not the most educated person in the world and should probably keep your mouth shut when talking about legal matters unless you want everyone to look at you like you are an ignorant waste of space.
Roger Bonnell

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Erica wrote:
I dont feel that the suspect Jeremy Young should get sentenced to the death penalty. The reason why I say that is because the victim was trading her work for drugs. If that was not the case I believe the situation would not have happened. True enough what he did was wrong and he should get punished but not that severely. People are killing each other everyday and they are getting lesser sentences. What makes this one so different?
So because Someone trades her work for drugs then she deserves to be raped and murdered ?? i dont think so, if thats what u think then u must be a fool
WINDIE

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

LORD WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? ERICA I WILL GO TO BED AND PRAY 4 U 2NITE BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE SICK BITCH!I HOPE THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANY CHILDREN.NOONE DESERVES TO DIE THE WAY SHE DID NO MATTER WHAT SHE TRADED 4 HER WORK.THATS THE PROBLEM THEASE DAMN KIDS ARE WALKING AROUND WITH GUNS JUST KILLING GOOD PEOPLE 4 NO REASON.JUST BECAUSE SHE TAKES XANAX,HELL SHE PROBERLY PUTS UP WITH DUMB ASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALL DAMN DAY AND NEEDED SOMETHING 4 HER NERVES,NONE THE LESS THE BASTERED THAT KILLED HER NEEDS TO DIE AND YESTERDAY ISNT SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
chocolatebytch

Sylmar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 20, 2010
 
First Of All U Sorry Azz ,People In This World Need 2 Wake The Fuck Even Tho They All Was BLACK. DON'T GIVE NONE Of Yo PUNK AZZ PEOPLE The Right 2 DISRESPECT THE BLACK RACE. FUCK U & YO MAMA !!!!! YES IT WAS WRONG OF THEM ALL TO DO WHAT THEY DONE. HOWEVER THAT FOR GOD TO DECIDE NOT YOU. IT HAPPENED AND THEY WILL GET WHAT THEY GOT COMING , BUT TO ADD SOMETHING LIKE RAPE, THAT WAS NOT EVER ONCE MENTION ON THE FIRST 48. IT JUST CRAZY TO ME, BUT I LOVE THAT SHOW NOW IT , MAKES ME THINK IF I WOULD EVER WATCH IT AGAIN. BASED ON THIS CASE, AGAINST THESE AFRICAN AMERICANS.....
Thugbuster wrote:
Funny how on A&E's show "First 48", which is how I even know about this crime...they never ever mentioned on the show that "Chica" was ever raped not one mention about it. Well typical liberal media producers didn't want to offend the black community I guess? I had a gut feeling three apes and a white girl at gun point you know they dont have the genetic will power or chivalry to resist a vulnerable white woman. I hope they all rot and die in prison like the savage apes they are. More reason to stay well armed America, this is the scum and villany that the rotten seditious liberal media and lawyers want to protect. Gun up while you still can and shoot back at these lawless animals.
Theyre monkeys

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 17, 2010
 
Theyre monkeys and should no way be shown any mercy. You too Dre you ignorant hypocrite. "My brother was tellin the truth a/b not intending to take her life. Their plan wuz to get the tattoos and take their bars back and Chica attempted to fight for her life. Not tryin to defend my brother but personally I would've given the drugs back, but at the same time I think I would've tried to take the gun too if given the opportunity. "
are you kidding me? ya, her fault for not giving up what was hers, might as well rape her and kill her to get them. I love how these comments show how ignorant toads are.
Black America

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

There is a larger issue here with black America in general. This kind of crime always stirs up opinions about race. Those little f*@k$r's are evil and dangerous like so many misguided young black men in our country. The sooner the black community wakes up and takes responsibility for the state of their culture the sooner they can change it. All I seem to ever see, however, is young black men regarding life as very cheap. How else do you get a 75% rate of illegitimate children among black people and crimes like this one? Without even knowing anything more about them than what was on The First 48, I'd guess that at least 3 of the 4 arrested in the case grew up without fathers. Believe it or not, that has been proven to have a dramatic negative effect on how a person learns to perceive right and wrong. The culture of “spreading your seed” first needs to be vanquished with these young black kids and replaced with a tutorial on condoms. Maybe we should have the government pass out free condoms in the ghetto, I don’t know. Something has to be done because we’re flooding the streets with generation after generation of fatherless, marauding black teenagers who’s only activity after school (or more likely during school when they should be there) is getting into trouble! Stealing, murdering, drug dealing thugs. Guess what? That’s not because white people did that to you it’s because you did that to yourselves. I do NOT believe in the deal penalty since I am a Christian but…. these guys shouldn’t ever see the light of day again and black people need to keep their dicks in their pants, leave their guns at home, go to school and get real jobs instead of dealing drugs and stealing from people. You should be ashamed of yourselves and what your race has produced in this country: blame on white people, crime and a fatherless, welfare bound new generation.(and to you "Dre", and "chocolatebytch", just look at how you write compared to normal, educated people. You guys say stike “I ain’t do it” instead of “I didn’t do it” along with all of the other dumb ass ebonic blabber in your last posts. You can’t ever fu&*ing write on a computer. LEARN ENGLISH IF YOU WANT JOBS or… stay poor and stuck in your black-on-black warzones where you kill and steal from oneanother.)
PROUD AND BLACK

Germantown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 27, 2010
 
How dare people put Christianity in the same blog as cursing and slander!!!
matters not

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

The Truth wrote:
The truth is, she owed the wrong person loads of money. I know this for a fact. I was sleeping with Chi's bestfriends daughter when this happened. We got the call and was one of the first ppl there. Don't second guess it, its the truth. Sure, she didn't deserve to be murdered, nor raped, but she was in with the wrong crowd and shit happens. Memphis is the worst place to live.
It does not matter what the crime of the deceased was; fact is she was killed, murdered. When black. Hispanic or white kids get shot in gang rivalry those doing the shootings get their life sentences as well. Murder regardless of why is not justified when it's premeditated. It was clearly not self defense and those kids just wanted to live the life of gang bangers. Do the crime you do the time.
sha

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

yall crackers been doin that shyt to us since we met yall shyt dont feel to good do it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shelby County Discussions

Search the Shelby County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Former Millington Mayor Charged With Bribery (Mar '12) Apr 1 Lmbbml 11
Shelby County maps out 911 locations (Aug '12) Mar '14 Name appears on your post 3
State briefs: Woman who was shot in church dies... Feb '14 david 2
Gang vandalism in Cordova raises safety concerns Feb '14 Johnnie Cagle 1
District Attorney Recuses Her Office in Rimmer ... Jan '14 summerbreeze50 1
Jury convicts two Memphis gang members in murde... Dec '13 always the blacks 5
Free flu vaccinations will help Shelby County t... Nov '13 A Must Read 2
•••
•••
•••
•••