Shelbyville police officer not indict...

Shelbyville police officer not indicted in death of 18-year-old

There are 41 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Jan 4, 2012, titled Shelbyville police officer not indicted in death of 18-year-old. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

SHELBYVILLE, KY - A Shelby County grand jury has declined to indict the Shelbyville police officer who shot and killed 18-year-old Trey Williams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Thunderbolt

Erlanger, KY

#43 Nov 11, 2012
Sad But True wrote:
Only a lead pipe?
He was assaulting officer willoughby with that lead pipe and police are trained to shoot to kill, not wound.
Any idea why that part of the video,or even the audio,,,"WASN'T" showed on the news??? Only one reason I can settle on...It didn't happen.Anyway,I appreciate your zeal for supporting your buddies,,,even though it's obvious to everyone but you,,,that your buddies were in the wrong. If however you have evidence to the contrary,,,present it and end this discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doris monroe (Jul '16) Jul 12 Anonymous 3
Cropper Music Thread (Jul '16) Jul 11 Musikologist 2
Bridgette breeding who is she?? Jun '17 hippie gypsy 2
Comrades in Shelby county? Jun '17 hopeful future in ky 1
Casandra mena (Jul '16) Jun '17 Karma is urs 2
Shelby County Music Thread (Jul '13) May '17 Musikologist 9
News Five arrested at SCHS (Aug '08) Dec '16 Casey W 6
More from around the web