Five arrested at SCHS

Five arrested at SCHS

There are 3 comments on the Sentinel News story from Aug 21, 2008, titled Five arrested at SCHS. In it, Sentinel News reports that:

United Way names new team for fall campaign The Metro United Way's local campaign will get a new face this year -- literally and figuratively.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel News.

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2008
My computor pulls up a blank page on this to get the full story.

Anyone know the full story?

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 22, 2008
Seems two girls got into a verbal dispute at Breakfast.

My understanding is one Boy was immediately arrested by the school resource officer, Shelby County Sheriffs arrived and three girls and one other boy were arrested after failing to leave the cafeteria after repeated warnings from the school.

What the boy did to be arrested right off the bat, I do not know.

Thankfully, my son seems unaware of who they were, the age, or what happened. But in truth, this is the SECOND incident in this school in less then a darn month.
sebastian jonhston

Crestwood, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2008
cody arnwine is the biggest bad ass ever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Arrested in Anderson County Marijuana Indoo... (Jul '12) Sep '16 thatonegay 3
News Ex-Shelbyville teacher who had sex with student... Sep '16 thatonegay 4
Shelby County Music Thread (Jul '13) Sep '16 Musikologist 8
Cropper Music Thread Jul '16 Musikologist 1
Doris monroe Jul '16 Mmm 1
Casandra mena Jul '16 Mmm 1
News Former Shelbyville ISD teacher pleads guilty to... (Mar '16) Apr '16 candise necole 3
More from around the web