blue gables and its run down apts. f...

blue gables and its run down apts. full of black mold and crumbling brick

Posted in the Shelby County Forum

look out

Bedias, TX

#1 Nov 20, 2012
black mold is a serious thing..it causes flu like systoms and affects your nervous system, and also your prostate.......the back apts. at blue gables is falling apart...the walls should be seen by code enforcement.....mark stivers allows (that idiot) kenny to push everybody around, he sure does not repair anything, his feeble attempts at it are useless...he would have to get help to change a light bulb.... also another thing is tony, he is there acting like he is a cop of some sort, saying who can do or cannot do anything...while he sells drugs , (him and his old lady) things would be alot better there if kenny and tony was not...now if you are a woman and behind on the rent good (OLD)mark stivers will allow you to clean apts for your rent and sometimes a few sexual favors on the side between consenting adults....his wife is a laughing stock of shelbyville .......he should be ashamed of himself.... it needs new management....it needs a maintance man to actually fix something, and an owner who will buy the supplies needed to seriously correct the run down conditions of that place....charging the poor 4 and 5oo.oo dollars a month to live in a place that is not even fit for animals.....mark dont make people move out, use all that money and fix that place up right for your tenants....and get rid of tony and kenny
mae

Mason, OH

#2 Dec 19, 2012
people should not judge stivers he is a good man if you ant live there dont judge people your noy god
Tony

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Mark won't. Get. His billfold out his cheap and old and horny
rose

Princeton, IN

#5 Mar 4, 2013
he is to lazy on fixing anything and dont care about his renters
cornbread

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Mark is tight on his tight on his billfold
DOT

Princeton, IN

#7 Mar 8, 2013
WHY CANT MARK LEARN TO FIX THINGS INSTEAD OF LETTING PEOPLE SUFER HE SURE DONT CARE THEY CARE ABOUT HIMM HE SURE CARE ABOUT THEM
dorthea

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Mark is a old man with a tight billfold and tight pants wer his dick shows he asked me for a sexual favor and I sayed yes for free rent
dorthea

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2013
He wanted me to suck him off and I did for free rent on 2-1-13
DORTHEA

Princeton, IN

#10 Mar 8, 2013
EVERY WHO SAID THAT IS LIENG I DONT SAY THAT AND IT IS NOT TRUE MARK IS AFRIEND
helena mockbee

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Me and mark do sexual things togather in the upper apt #7 while Kenny watches and jacks off on me
HELENA

Princeton, IN

#12 Mar 8, 2013
AND HE LOVED ME SO WE DID IT ALL NIGHT
helena mockbee

United States

#13 Mar 8, 2013
I hope mark Cal's me this month for his sexual favor or Kenny Cal's me for services
mark srivers

United States

#14 Mar 8, 2013
I like Helena she is good in bed and gets free rent at the gables when she wants it all she has to do is have sex with me and Jack Kenny off for the rent
dorthea

United States

#15 Mar 8, 2013
U al dumb asses go get u some and getr done u and mark r sexual active

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Treatment Nov 16 KentuckyGirl 1
East side McDonald's Drive-Thru Brunett Nov 3 Curious customer 1
Doris monroe (Jul '16) Jul '17 Anonymous 3
Cropper Music Thread (Jul '16) Jul '17 Musikologist 2
Bridgette breeding who is she?? (Apr '17) Jun '17 hippie gypsy 2
Comrades in Shelby county? Jun '17 hopeful future in ky 1
Casandra mena (Jul '16) Jun '17 Karma is urs 2
More from around the web