First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Firefighter

United States

#86 Apr 13, 2008
Voter wrote:
Have you ever noticed that we have Sea Gulls in the parking lot of the old Krogers. Now we are over 400 miles form any sea also.
You hit the nail on the head with "HIS FATHER WAS A FIREFIGHTER" that's why he has the job and you are sick! How about those people that just died in a fire in Pigeon Forge.
The point is you can't bring water to Sea Gulls of House Fires. Most intelligently thought out living areas have "FIRE HYDRANTS" so the water is already there.
On a personal note, after speaking with Mr Watson many years ago when he was a ( laughing out loud ) member of the ambulance squad, I can say with a good deal of certainty, he is an arrogant, foul mouth, stupid, fat slob. But that's just my opinion and I am entitled to it!
Hmm his father did retire from Gatlinburg Fire Department in the mid 80's but lets review Tony's qualifications, 20+ years in the fire service, 15+ years as a paramedic at Sevier Co. Ambulance Service, 10+ years as a EMT/Paramedic instructer for Walters State, State of Tennessee certified fire officer, and a masters degree (he completed his bacholers and masters while working 60+ hours a week at Sevier Co. Ambulance Service). His dad didn't have anything to do with him getting the job as chief, his dad has no political clout what so ever. The other finalist for the job had plenty of politicol power behind them. Lets list his cons, he's fat. I don't think his weight trumps his credentials. He is not foul mouthed either. As for the questions about how much Pigeon Forge pays for his medical insurance, here is the answer, the same amount it pays for a 22 year old firefighter that competes in marathons. Tony truly cares about the people he protects and is doing an outstanding job as cheif. In closing, the posts about how he can't climb a ladder or do anything on a fire scene, actualy he can, I've seen him do it, now its a sight to behold that a man that large can move as well as he does. His job as cheif is the equalivant of being a coach on a sports team, he directs and manages, it's his firefighters that fight the fires.
It is a Southern Thing

Strawberry Plains, TN

#87 Apr 13, 2008
Firefighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm his father did retire from Gatlinburg Fire Department in the mid 80's but lets review Tony's qualifications, 20+ years in the fire service, 15+ years as a paramedic at Sevier Co. Ambulance Service, 10+ years as a EMT/Paramedic instructer for Walters State, State of Tennessee certified fire officer, and a masters degree (he completed his bacholers and masters while working 60+ hours a week at Sevier Co. Ambulance Service). His dad didn't have anything to do with him getting the job as chief, his dad has no political clout what so ever. The other finalist for the job had plenty of politicol power behind them. Lets list his cons, he's fat. I don't think his weight trumps his credentials. He is not foul mouthed either. As for the questions about how much Pigeon Forge pays for his medical insurance, here is the answer, the same amount it pays for a 22 year old firefighter that competes in marathons. Tony truly cares about the people he protects and is doing an outstanding job as cheif. In closing, the posts about how he can't climb a ladder or do anything on a fire scene, actualy he can, I've seen him do it, now its a sight to behold that a man that large can move as well as he does. His job as cheif is the equalivant of being a coach on a sports team, he directs and manages, it's his firefighters that fight the fires.
Looks like another Sevier County education on the loose here
Chief....not cheif
Actually ...not actualy
Equalvilant ...no such word
Political not politicol
Bachelors not bacholers
Instructor not instructer
It is very obvious why you are a firefighter in Sevier County. Who are you related too retard?
Beware of large groups of stupid people in one place! Inbred Rednecks
Tony Watson is a fat, stupid, arrogant, foul mouth pig. Talk to the Kin Folks of the person that just died in a Pigeon Forge House Fire. The Pigeon Forge fire department has never saved a building in it's entire history of existence. The most notable event is when they successfully wrecked the Rescue Squads Truck a few years back!
Firefighter

United States

#88 Apr 13, 2008
It is a Southern Thing wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like another Sevier County education on the loose here
Chief....not cheif
Actually ...not actualy
Equalvilant ...no such word
Political not politicol
Bachelors not bacholers
Instructor not instructer
It is very obvious why you are a firefighter in Sevier County. Who are you related too retard?
Beware of large groups of stupid people in one place! Inbred Rednecks
Tony Watson is a fat, stupid, arrogant, foul mouth pig. Talk to the Kin Folks of the person that just died in a Pigeon Forge House Fire. The Pigeon Forge fire department has never saved a building in it's entire history of existence. The most notable event is when they successfully wrecked the Rescue Squads Truck a few years back!
Pigeon Forge didn't have a person killed in a house fire, that was in Walden's Creek, and I don't think that it was the fire department fault that that person died. Remember the Colonial House Motel, still standing retard.

and its not "it's entire history" and rescue squad isn't capitolized when you don't put a name to it, example Sevier County Rescue Squad. and kin folks isn't capitolized either. It isn't Pigeon Forge fire department it's Pigeon Forge Fire Department, your still an idiot Mikey. I'm related to my mother and father, my dad retired and doesn't depend on the goverment to send him a check every month to pay for his dial up. You are a sad person. In closing your right I botched up several words but your grammer is pretty pathetic also. Steal any panties lately idiot?

Since: Feb 08

AOL

#89 Apr 13, 2008
Voter wrote:
Have you ever noticed that we have Sea Gulls in the parking lot of the old Krogers. Now we are over 400 miles form any sea also.
You hit the nail on the head with "HIS FATHER WAS A FIREFIGHTER" that's why he has the job and you are sick! How about those people that just died in a fire in Pigeon Forge.
The point is you can't bring water to Sea Gulls of House Fires. Most intelligently thought out living areas have "FIRE HYDRANTS" so the water is already there.
On a personal note, after speaking with Mr Watson many years ago when he was a ( laughing out loud ) member of the ambulance squad, I can say with a good deal of certainty, he is an arrogant, foul mouth, stupid, fat slob. But that's just my opinion and I am entitled to it!
Let me tell you something the more you say the more you sound like a idiot (laughing out loud). You are talking about things you obviously have no intelligence about. From the description you give i doen't think you have ever met Tony Watson. He is one of the nicest guyes i have ever met.
Souther Thang

Strawberry Plains, TN

#90 Apr 13, 2008
Joel

Knoxville, TN

#91 Apr 13, 2008
Souther Thang wrote:
http://images.google.com/imgre s?imgurl=http://www.voidspace. org.uk/gallery/silly/big_cup_o f_STFU.jpg&imgrefurl=http: //hoverfrog.wordpress.com/2007 /07/03/&h=456&w=325 &sz=65&hl=en&start =2&um=1&tbnid=ToMt-5Pc wcowbM:&tbnh=128&tbnw= 91&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmean %2Bold%2Bman%26um%3D1%26hl%3De n%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us: IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GGLR
Amos

Strawberry Plains, TN

#92 Apr 14, 2008
Rabbit beagle wrote:
<quoted text>Let me tell you something the more you say the more you sound like a idiot (laughing out loud). You are talking about things you obviously have no intelligence about. From the description you give i doen't think you have ever met Tony Watson. He is one of the nicest guyes i have ever met.
Looks like you two went to the same school too!!!!! That would be "don't" and "guys". Sorry to say, I have the misfortune of dealing with the stupid, redneck, fat slob.
New to PF

Bybee, TN

#93 Apr 17, 2008
Is the Fire Chief also related to mayor?
Firematics Instructor

Strawberry Plains, TN

#94 Apr 17, 2008
The Fire Chief is a 500 lb stupid, fat, slob not qualified to be a boy scout and incapable of even wiping his own fat butt. And that is no joke. He is so fat, he can not wipe his own A$$. He has C.O.P.D and Heart Failure because of his weight problems but his daddy was a fireman so he are one too!
Firefighter

Fairmont, NC

#95 Apr 17, 2008
Firematics Instructor wrote:
The Fire Chief is a 500 lb stupid, fat, slob not qualified to be a boy scout and incapable of even wiping his own fat butt. And that is no joke. He is so fat, he can not wipe his own A$$. He has C.O.P.D and Heart Failure because of his weight problems but his daddy was a fireman so he are one too!
Mikey just because you can't serve the public doesn't mean you have to make up lies.
commuter

Bybee, TN

#96 Apr 24, 2008
Who controls the PFFD? A board or the commission?
Mil Spec

La Vergne, TN

#97 Apr 24, 2008
A Kroger Bagger that always put the eggs in the bottom of the bag!
Grammarian

Fort Worth, TX

#98 Oct 21, 2009
You are all stupid. Every one of your posts contained grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors. Even the ones which purported to correct others contained errors.

I know the chief. He is not foul mouthed. He's a decent man and is doing a good job. Do you know of a fire department that saved an entire building from a fire? Moron. A person does not call the fire department before a fire starts and hopes it gets there before one breaks out. He calls AFTER the fire starts and has burned something. Therefore, the building is partly destroyed in every case. Otherwise it's called a "false alarm". Sheesh. Go help some family build helium balloons and then hide your kids in the attic and call the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women Dec 16 wheee 2
banks suck Dec 9 Delmer 1
shame on attorney general jimmy dunn Dec 8 Gregory 3
sewer Dec 4 Adam 1
Customers out of luck when Gatlinburg cabin biz... (May '11) Dec 4 Surprised 32
oh oh Nov 21 sam 1
Stan Voit (Jun '09) Nov 19 Been There 20
More from around the web