Pigeon Forge Fire Chief
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Our tax dollars at work

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 22, 2008
There was an article in the Mountain Press the other day about the Pigeon Forge Fire Chief and his accomplishments for his first year. He is proud of his "fitness requirements." Judging from his girth, he hasn't been abiding by those requirements if they require sit ups, pull ups, push ups or other ups. He appears to be over 350 pounds. I'd say he does a lot of downs. He looks like he'd have one heck of a time doing any "ups!"

A couple of questions:

1. Shouldn't the fire chief be required to "fit" through doors of burning buildings?

2. Are the taxpayers paying this fellers health insurance? If so, how much of a deficit is this causing Pigeon Forge?
EXCO

Maryville, TN

#3 Jan 22, 2008
Our tax dollars at work wrote:
There was an article in the Mountain Press the other day about the Pigeon Forge Fire Chief and his accomplishments for his first year. He is proud of his "fitness requirements." Judging from his girth, he hasn't been abiding by those requirements if they require sit ups, pull ups, push ups or other ups. He appears to be over 350 pounds. I'd say he does a lot of downs. He looks like he'd have one heck of a time doing any "ups!"
A couple of questions:
1. Shouldn't the fire chief be required to "fit" through doors of burning buildings?
2. Are the taxpayers paying this fellers health insurance? If so, how much of a deficit is this causing Pigeon Forge?
I believe you underestimate his knowledge and try to substitute his size for your own personal gain to criticize Mr. Watson and have people here to stoop down to your level and argue with a professional dumb ass such as yourself. No one can argue with people such as yourself and win. You feed on negativity for reasons of your past experiences with the general public. You have been humiliated in some way. Trying to make Tony Watson a pedestal for your gain shows your a sleaze ball fiend. I would take his knowledge over his weight issues any day of the week in any incident involving a fire. Question is for you, do you have the balls Mr. Watson has to go into a home burning down? From your thoughts expressed here about him, shows your character shows has many more flaws then his one. At least he can diet and resolve his issue, but no one can fix stupidity in your case. Can they?
Valley Man

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 22, 2008
Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Is his knowledge in his belly and I see why you are EX now. Stupidity in Sevier County is an inalienable inherited right. How the hell do you think Larry Waters got to stay in office for 29 years and a two grand a week paycheck, dumb luck! Pun intended!
2,000 a week!! Damn, I make almost that at a local hot spot!!!
EXCO

Maryville, TN

#7 Jan 22, 2008
Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Is his knowledge in his belly and I see why you are EX now. Stupidity in Sevier County is an inalienable inherited right. How the hell do you think Larry Waters got to stay in office for 29 years and a two grand a week paycheck, dumb luck! Pun intended!
I tell you what. Your so goddamn smart you run for mayor and run the county.O wait..you wouldn't have time your too busy typing in these forums getting your stupidity heard the only way you know how. I am sure if you had a education of some kind you wouldn't be playing with your keyboard so much now would ya? Well...wait a second. You do have a education..you found it in a crackerjack box. Like I said before you don't have the balls Mr. Watson has. I would say by guessing of your caliber, if you could remember half of what Mr. Watson forgot you would be your family Einstein. Your so highly motivated on Sevier County people being stupid. Then why do you live here dumb ass?
EXCO

Maryville, TN

#8 Jan 22, 2008
And by the way...your not a damn attorney. So stop using wishful thinking to make your little cod rise. There is no way in God's green earth would a REAL attorney waste his spare time here typing in these forums so much to project himself as upper class of white trash that he is.
Christy

AOL

#9 Jan 23, 2008
Tony Watson is a very smart man. The ones that are criticizing Tony do not know him. It makes me sick that you all would make the remarks that you have. It just shows your stupidity. He has forgotten more than you will ever know.... As far as the figures on what structures PFFD has saved attorney, if you think you are man enough, why dont you join the fire department?? If you are man enough to criticize them, are you man enough to do the job? I didn't think so!
Rainwater Lawyer

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2008
Now Mikey, did Blackwater let you go so you could find someone new to attack? I hope how soon you go back to attacking the Sheriff like you did before he found out it was you! Say your son-in-law Ray Davis directing traffic this morning, and you call Hoss fat! Guess what Clark has in his hand and he will give it to you.
Valley Man

Nashville, TN

#16 Jan 23, 2008
Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Sevier County Stupidity and Language on display here. Hide the Kids!
Stupidity is real common for you!
Valley Man

Nashville, TN

#17 Jan 23, 2008
trouble wrote:
I BET CLARK HAS BRAD'S WEINER IN ONE HAND AND GARRY'S IN HIS... WELL YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!!!
Mikey has his oxygen mask in his hand.
RodDykes

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#18 Jan 23, 2008
I'm sure Tony Watson's family had everything to do with him getting the job as PFFD Chief. You know, taxi cab drivers are very powerful in Sevier County, Tony worked hard for his position. I think that his Phd., him being a state certified firefighter, state certified fire officer, paramedic and about 20 years experiance may have something to do with it. Tony had to pass a physical to get his job, yes Tony is a big guy but he is an outstanding firefighter, Attorney like I said you have no balls at all, if you won't sign your name you sure don't have the beans to crawl into a burning structure, Firefighters have words to describe people like you its PUSSY!!! Grow a set. You have no knowledge of emergency services and your posts have no bearing on anything anyhow, I think 90% of the people read this forum to laugh at you anyway. I've said it before, you have no balls. Posting your maifesto on topix is probably the most damgerous thing you have ever did in your life anyway.

“lets talk turkey”

Since: Jan 08

Seymour

#20 Jan 25, 2008
Hey Watson, If you are reading this, I think you are AWESOME! Don't let these idiots bring you down! I also think all of his firefighters feel the same way! Keep up the good work guys!
FED UP FIREMAN

Mount Juliet, TN

#22 Jan 26, 2008
HEY TONY WATSON IS A GREAT GUY HE MAY BE BIG AND OVER WIEGHT BUT LET ME TELL YOU IS HEART AND DEDICATION TO HIS JOB AND COMMUNITY IS EVEN LARGER, I HAVE BEEN IN CLASSES THAT THIS MAN HAS INSTRUCTED, I HAVE WORKED ALONG BESIDE HIM IN CRITICAL SITUATUIONS IF I NEEDED HELP TONY IS THE GUY I WOULD WANT TO TAKE CARE OF ME.
Not as Fat as Tony

Knoxville, TN

#24 Jan 26, 2008
WOW!

I've seen some fat people in Sevier County but, I don't know if I've ever seen anyone as big as Mr. Watson!

How the heck can he get up a ladder, get into a sewer to rescue critters, run to a scene or even get out of his barcalounger?

How much does his health insurance cost the taxpayers of Pigeon Forge?
TROY

Hollywood, FL

#27 Jan 26, 2008
The Vice Mayor graduated from Sevier Co. High not G.P.
FED UP FIREMAN

Mount Juliet, TN

#28 Jan 26, 2008
THE REAL TRUTH HAS NOT YET BEEN HEARD HERE AND THAT WOULD BE FROM THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY BECAUSE TONY WATSON TREATED THE PATIENT AND SUSTAINED THIER LIFE TILL THEY GOT TO THE HOSPITAL, OR HE HAS TAUGHT MANY EMTS AND FIRST RESPONDERS IN EAST TENNESSE WHICH HAVE MADE A VERY POSITIVE IMPACT ON THIS COMMUNITY. WHY DONT YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE HOW WORTHLESS THE PERSON IS THAT LOOKS BACK AT YOU. THE ONLY WAY WE CAN HAVE A BETTER COMMUNITY IS TO WORK TOGETHER NOT SIT HEAR AND TEAR APART THIS COMMUNITY. GET A LIFE.
Not as Fat as Tony

Knoxville, TN

#31 Jan 26, 2008
No one's trying to tear apart this community. I just asked about how Mr. Watson can climb ladders, run to scenes, etc. I'd be willing to bet that he can't run 20 feet without being out of breath. I'm certain he can't do one chin up. I doubt seriously if he can do a push up or a sit up.

He should be setting an example especially since he recently set up fitness requirements!

I also asked about how much money it costs to insure this walking heart attack?
Walter Whaley

Knoxville, TN

#33 Jan 31, 2008
Holy Cow!!!!

I just saw the picture of Mr. Watson.

How in the world could he fight a fire. He looks like the only thing he can fight is the wrapper off a box of twinkies, Ho Hos or Ding Dongs!

Bet they love him at the all you can eat buffets. Is it any wonder that the chinese buffet by the PF Library went out of business?
Sevier01

Knoxville, TN

#34 Jan 31, 2008
You are pathetic and lets just be honest "Walter Whaley" is definitely not your real name. I am willing to bet that you just one person posting under many different names on this blog. I just dont believe that are that many spiteful, ignorant people in Sevier County. Please, get a job or at least a hobby!
Valley Man

Nashville, TN

#36 Jan 31, 2008
Lawman wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever been to a County Commissioners meeting. You will see of room full of spiteful stupidy people that meets every month. You are either naive or stupid, take your pick?
Your mind is so open - so open that ideas simply pass through it! Don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own!
TROUBLE

United States

#37 Jan 31, 2008
I SEE ALOT OF POSTS HERE, BUT HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE A COMMENT ABOUT THIS THAT LIVE IN PIGEON FORGE? IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN PIGEON FORGE THEN WHAT IS IT TO YOU? IF YOU DO LIVE IN P.F. THEN IF YOUR HOUSE CATCHES ON FIRE ARE YOU GONNA TELL TONY THESE THINGS TO HIS FACE WHEN THE FIRE DEPARTMENT ARRIVES? I JUST LOVE THE PEOPLE THAT DOWN THE PEOPLE THEY MIGHT AND MOST LIKELY WILL HAVE TO CALL ON?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Caps 1 hr Bill 2
Glades Gang Bang Apr 24 Cards 1
Local politics Apr 23 Glentopics 1
anybody kno @ Travis who lives n Vista mhp? Apr 17 killron 3
Fire recovery Mar '17 Concerned 1
What happened to the Movie Mar '17 beetlejuice 4
News Masked men wanted for a Greeneville pharmacy bu... (Sep '13) Mar '17 Omg 21
More from around the web