Clark King Still In Deep do-do
Richard Rahl

Höst, Germany

#23 Oct 2, 2012
OK, time for a live vote! Who thinks Clark King is a wanker, poof, or plonker? Vote by just using the one word you choose!
Buster Balls

San Jose, CA

#24 Oct 2, 2012
Richard Rahl wrote:
OK, time for a live vote! Who thinks Clark King is a wanker, poof, or plonker? Vote by just using the one word you choose!
Are you not smart enough to create a poll? Did you know you can create one?
B A Man Clark-Own ur Post

France

#25 Oct 2, 2012
Richard Jacobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I know I am an idiot, so let me share more. The best way I have found to gain is take advantage of others. Like when Craft Center Liquor was sold. I sued Clark’s wife Kay’s Brother Keith. I even tried to sue him twice for the same thing. Teri, after her brother Arron passed away recently, took everything he owned that she could get her hands on including a car that was not even in his name, had a big yard sale made hundreds and put it in our pocket. It don’t matter what the members of Teri’s family thinks, thats the way we both do business, take all we can from others and put it right in our pockets.
Its a great way to live. We even have been reported for selling pot to the Courts and to the Gatlinburg Police Department, no problem. The law has no control over us, we do as we please and get away with anything we wish. Anybody that don’t like that, can stick it! not to mention how I let my Mother Gloria suffer when she was bedridden. I kept her in all the Vodka it took to keep her smashed so she would die at an early age and I got everything she and my Uncle Phil had in their names. I have been doing this for a long long time. Now you all have a good night….
Make sure your doors are locked, we could be in your neighborhood.
(CLARK using RICHARD'S name)
Gaius

Russia

#26 Oct 2, 2012
poof
Alexander

Höst, Germany

#27 Oct 2, 2012
wanker
Titus

Tampa, FL

#28 Oct 2, 2012
plonker
Lilly

Stockholm, Sweden

#29 Oct 2, 2012
he is just repugnant
Emil

Anonymous Proxy

#32 Oct 2, 2012
What is a wanker?
Knid

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Oct 2, 2012
he is a wanker - look it up Emil!
RACHEL OSBORN

Kodak, TN

#35 Oct 2, 2012
Clark King is a Sevier County piece of shit. End of story!
Buster Balls

San Jose, CA

#36 Oct 3, 2012
Richard Jacobs telling the truth really touched a nerve…. So many upset people and without much to say except one word or one liners! Wow? Answers all my questions.

Keep your head up Clark, anyone now can see the facts. I even heard myself that for years Teri defrauded TN care while living with Richard, making money that she did not report.

Then there is how Richard treated his own Mother. I have heard that he would hardly never go see her. She had dogs in her home, he would not even go by and make sure the dogs were taken care of, so the dogs defecated and urinated in the home that when someone did go in, the smell was so bad that you puked.

Now Richard is a real example of a man that took care of his ailing Mother. He looks to have learned his trade well. And all the money he got from the estate of his Mother and Uncle Phil, straight up the nose, powder white.
Buster Balls

San Jose, CA

#37 Oct 3, 2012
Richard Jacobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I know I am an idiot, so let me share more. The best way I have found to gain is take advantage of others. Like when Craft Center Liquor was sold. I sued Clark’s wife Kay’s Brother Keith. I even tried to sue him twice for the same thing. Teri, after her brother Arron passed away recently, took everything he owned that she could get her hands on including a car that was not even in his name, had a big yard sale made hundreds and put it in our pocket. It don’t matter what the members of Teri’s family thinks, thats the way we both do business, take all we can from others and put it right in our pockets.
Its a great way to live. We even have been reported for selling pot to the Courts and to the Gatlinburg Police Department, no problem. The law has no control over us, we do as we please and get away with anything we wish. Anybody that don’t like that, can stick it! not to mention how I let my Mother Gloria suffer when she was bedridden. I kept her in all the Vodka it took to keep her smashed so she would die at an early age and I got everything she and my Uncle Phil had in their names. I have been doing this for a long long time. Now you all have a good night….
Make sure your doors are locked, we could be in your neighborhood.
What is written above is all true. Just go check the Courthouse. You will see the FACTS. The truth speaks for itself. Talk about Scum of the Earth. It gets no lower than Richard and Teri Jacobs!
RACHEL OSBORN

Kodak, TN

#38 Oct 3, 2012
I just love Sevier County Stupidity! It is so funny to watch.
The Dollar

San Jose, CA

#39 Oct 3, 2012
RACHEL OSBORN wrote:
I just love Sevier County Stupidity! It is so funny to watch.
You got that right Rachel!!!
RACHEL OSBORN

Kodak, TN

#40 Oct 3, 2012
Fcking Right it is...just plum full of God Damned Stupid Filthy Baptist sister and daughter fcking Baptist GARBAGE!

Since: Oct 12

Houston, TX

#41 Oct 3, 2012
The truth is sad, and for all those who think they know to make comments about how right Clark is, I'm sorry you are blind. Deep down Clark knows the truth and it will eventually come out. God bless his sole.
The Becks

San Jose, CA

#42 Oct 3, 2012
Memmm wrote:
The truth is sad, and for all those who think they know to make comments about how right Clark is, I'm sorry you are blind. Deep down Clark knows the truth and it will eventually come out. God bless his sole.
Clark is not wrong, his Mother’s sister, Ella, was taken advantage of by the same group of people, her own family! Just ask any member of that family how their own people took advantage of Ella. They knew she had money, made her a target and bilked 100’s of thousands just like they did Bob while he was living.

I also just got word that all Judges in Sevier County have bailed out, just like someone already said. They are scaired shitlest and will try and call in Jon Kerry Blackwood. The estate is prime for the plucking by attorneys. But the vile greed of Clark’s mothers family would just soon see the attorneys get the money. But when it is clear that the scum that pretends to be Loretta’s family knows the money is gone, so will they be.

The people that surround Clark’s mother are vile, evil, self serving lowlife. The same kind of people that cause family’s to split!
Richard Rahl

Anonymous Proxy

#43 Oct 3, 2012
If everything I read here is true, I have a question. Why is Clark the only member of his mother's family that is saying it? Surely, with a family the size of the Whaley clan, Clark cannot be the only one who knows and speaks the truth, can he? Or, is it just possible, that since he is the only member of his family blaming others, that he is the real criminal? Food for thought.
RACHEL OSBORN

Kodak, TN

#44 Oct 3, 2012
Nothing stinks worse than a Filthy God Damned Sevier County Baptist Piece of shit!
The Gormans

San Jose, CA

#45 Oct 4, 2012
Richard Rahl wrote:
If everything I read here is true, I have a question. Why is Clark the only member of his mother's family that is saying it? Surely, with a family the size of the Whaley clan, Clark cannot be the only one who knows and speaks the truth, can he? Or, is it just possible, that since he is the only member of his family blaming others, that he is the real criminal? Food for thought.
There are plenty of other members of the Whaley Family that know the truth. They are making posts. its not just Clark as you believe, in fact, I don’t think Clark has made a single post. The fact that this topic began by some vile unknown person afraid to identify themselves speaks volumes to anyone with half and mind.

Now, just call any of Loretta’s sister Ella’s children and ask what happened to her and her estate at the hand of the vile Whaley Family. Go look at the police records at the GPD showing what all got returned that Loretta had allowed to be removed because of her mental state. The Whaley’s are liars, cheats, thiefs and can not be trusted to do anything except try and profit off of people easily swayed and sick.

Very sad but true. There is a few that have stepped from the shadows to find out the real truth, and now they know. They even said, what is happened to Bob and now his estate goes hand in glove with what some members of the Whaley family did to Loretta’s sister Ella and her estate.

I have heard one of them to have told Clark that they hope he burns the rear ends of those who took advantage of Ella, her children and her estate. Hind site is 20 20. This time, these folks are caught with their hands in the cookie Jar. All because Clark did the right thing, got the police involved on the front end and created a case file.

It would be in the best interest of all of he people who are trying to personally gain that are not direct lineal decedents of Bob to step aside before this escalates. If they don’t the wishes of some of Ella’s Children may well come to pass. Even what Loretta gets from Bob estate, she is demanded by Bob’s will that when she passes, it only can go to lineal decedents of Bob O. King. Loretta’s hands are tied to make changes.

Again, as I understand from talking with Clark, he has already been given what both his parents wanted him to have years ago for his years of dedicated work to the family company. So those who are saying he has somehow done anything wrong, are liars and the truth is not in them.

The deceitful people will go away and leave Loretta all alone when they find out they have nothing to gain, they are not lineal decedents. Loretta's will is going to be call for to compare in the Probate of Bob’s estate. Because they mirror each other and Loretta will not be able to make changes to her will after probate. Mr. David Parton has seen to that in his having Loretta sign documents before the Court saying she is incompetent to handle her own affairs. Now with her signing such document and it already being of record, Loretta is constrained to do anything but allow her will as is to stand. It is very hard to change a will when you yourself say you are not of sound mind.

So puff puff puff that cigarette. Loretta’s own family is trying to kill her by bringing her cigarettes. They may want to stop thinking of self and stop bringing her those smokes so as to try and keep her alive to see the end off the probate of Bob’s estate. All Judges in Sevier County have recused themselves. So here comes Jon Kerry Blackwook. Probate will take forever! Especially if David Parton thinks he is going to be executor without contest. Mr. Parton has violated attorney client privilege information. Once a bell is rang you can’t unring

People need to keep their nose out of other peoples personal affairs. Unfortunately, vile people who seek to live off of the weak and confused because of mental illness will not stop until they see their efforts are in vein.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shnozz sinus talk Wed jewinskunk 48
Mikey boy Jun 26 Bill 1
Ethics Committe Disbands (Oct '08) Jun 26 Niggi 21
HPV virus and Hepatitis C Jun 23 Justin Time 6
News Crime 20 mins ago 4:37 p.m.Three Sevierville wo... Jun 22 Bill 6
More of Sevier Counties Best and Brightest Bapt... (Mar '12) Jun 22 Ron 17
sknox Jun 21 NYMikeeBoy 1
More from around the web