TWRA sits on Ass while bear problem l...

TWRA sits on Ass while bear problem lingers - Investigation called for!

Posted in the Sevier County Forum

Voice of Citizen

Maryville, TN

#1 Nov 7, 2011
The Governor's boys have had it too good for too long, it is time to bring in state officials and put a fire under the butts of the TWRA!

Where is the liability of personal injury due to bears camping out on folks porches and in carports where you can't have access to the outside world or go about your affairs for lack of attention to the job only TWRA are responsible for? Once reported to the municipals who 'can do nothing', those who neither have the responsibility nor the equipment to handle bear problems and something goes wrong, who shall be held accountable? Report after report is being logged, mine being the fourth on one particular day - yet nothing is done about the problem. Where you attempt to leave message for TWRA, once referred to them, equipment does not allow adequate time for message to be left - an attempt of skirting their responsibility and a blatant showing of their lack of concern and care.

Let's get a petition going to get TWRA off their butts and some action taken, what do you say?
Phil Harber

Kodak, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2011
You really need to get laid Sandra. You need a good rump hump honey pie to clean you out!
Pastafarian

Sevierville, TN

#3 Nov 7, 2011
Phil Harber wrote:
You really need to get laid Sandra. You need a good rump hump honey pie to clean you out!
You really need to be in jail, Mikey.

How much time DID you do for your crimes against children?
Phil Harber

Kodak, TN

#4 Nov 7, 2011
You really need to get laid Sandra. You need a good rump hump honey pie to clean you out!
TWRA Personnel

Maryville, TN

#5 Nov 7, 2011
We don't have time to be bothered with bear infestation in areas where (though it is Open Season) folks are restricted from shooting them inside municipalities....we just don't answer our phones, pay little attention if messages are left and we hit the road pretending to be busy where or not we actually are! This is how the office is handled in East Tennessee, like it or not!
Phil Harber

Kodak, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2011
You really need to be butt fcked Sandra Lea! Really Bad too!
Bear Hunter

Maryville, TN

#7 Nov 9, 2011
If the bears in our yards can't be handled by the TWRA delegated solely with that responsibility, then, it is my suggestion those personnel responsible be caught - reprimanded, disciplines or fired - caught in their own trap and dealt with!
Fed

Kodak, TN

#8 Nov 9, 2011
In the sea of life in Sevier County there are big fish and there are little fish and plenty of fish shit on the bottom like this group of shitty slime, God Damned cowards and scum.

William England….Devote Liar
Peggy Marshall……Fired Sevier County Employee, County Clerk Office, Fired for theft
Catherine Gebhardt….Devote Liar
Jeremy Schmid….Devote Liar
Williams C England Jr,…..Devote Liar
Patricia England
Mark P Lipton……Fired Sevier County Employee, Sevier County Sheriff, fired for Conduct Unbecoming
Anita O Lipton.….Wife of Fired Sevier County Employee Mark P Lipton the dirty cop.
Wesley Sellers….Devote Liar
Donna Sellers…..Devote Liar
John B Roberts….Devote Liar
Billie Jo Roberts…Devote Liar
John A Meyers….Election Loser
Gerra Davis-Mary….Devote Liar
Bradley W Lowe…..Election Loser, Fired from TBI for Drug Addiction and Paranoia and mental issues
Jerry Grubb…..Election Loser
Kimberly Denise Pierce….Election Loser, Homosexual Alcoholic.
Shannon Smith…Relative of Convicted Criminal, Federal Income Tax Evasion.
Jimmy Ross….Convicted Criminal, Federal Tax Evasion.
Teresa Cosper…. Relative of Convicted Criminal, Federal Income Tax Evasion.
Becky Cates…… Relative of Convicted Criminal, Federal Income Tax Evasion
Garry Lynn Cate…..Convicted Criminal, Felony Stalking of Shannon Webb
Bobby Clark King….Committed to Lakeshore for insanity for alter mental status .
Max Watson…..Convicted Criminal, Grand Theft Auto
Herb Moncier…..Censured Attorney Censure by US Federal Courts, Devote Professional liar
Sandra Lea….Debunked writer of Whirlwind, Devote Liar
J Phil Harber….Failed Attorney supported by his wife, Devote Professional Liar
Counting bears

Maryville, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2011
Bear Hunter wrote:
If the bears in our yards can't be handled by the TWRA delegated solely with that responsibility, then, it is my suggestion those personnel responsible be caught - reprimanded, disciplines or fired - caught in their own trap and dealt with!
Seems the TWRA got off that ass long enough to interview with reporter from story in press explaining the whats and wherefores of what they do and what they aren't required to do. Meanwhile, I'm counting the bears at my place and keeping my wife indoors lest she get warped on the backside unexpectedly by one of these bears. If she is damaged I'll look to the TWRA for compensation or restitution.
Fed

Kodak, TN

#10 Nov 12, 2011
Counting bears wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems the TWRA got off that ass long enough to interview with reporter from story in press explaining the whats and wherefores of what they do and what they aren't required to do. Meanwhile, I'm counting the bears at my place and keeping my wife indoors lest she get warped on the backside unexpectedly by one of these bears. If she is damaged I'll look to the TWRA for compensation or restitution.
Where is all the scoop you said you had on Sevier County you lying fcker? The TWRA is a state agency you fcking moron and you don't have a wife. You are just like a shit stain in our underwear....just there, nothing to be concerned with and don't mean shit!
Fed

Kodak, TN

#11 Nov 12, 2011
Oh and another thing, you are the biggest fcking COWARD to ever walk the face of the earth there shit stain! You just ain't shit!
Counting bears

Maryville, TN

#12 Nov 12, 2011
Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Where is all the scoop you said you had on Sevier County you lying fcker? The TWRA is a state agency you fcking moron and you don't have a wife. You are just like a shit stain in our underwear....just there, nothing to be concerned with and don't mean shit!
My wife wishes you know there's no competition here - turd; much rather be a stain in your underwear than a turd that you can't shake! From the beginning TWRA was referred to as the 'governor's boys', if you didn't notice - just a half-a-grade above having a connection with Sevier County. Fact is they are not receptive to the needs of the season, take no calls and do not fulfill their duties in accommodation, service or response, an absolute fact!
Fed

Kodak, TN

#14 Nov 12, 2011
You don't have a wife you COWARD! YOU ARE A NOTHING!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 15, 2011
Once again a worthless group of citizens complaining about what the government should do for them. All of the TWRA officers I have had contact with are class acts and at the very top of the law enforcement food chain. The bear problem boils down to one underlying issue...there are too many of them. I have bears in my area but we don't hide indoors and wait for "poppa" government to rescue us. Instead, if on a brisk mountain morning, my wife and I decide to leave our home without TWRA escort, and if there is a big, bad black bear waiting to attack us...we take out our Glock 23s and blow the fucker away. It's called doing something for yourself...you lazy bastards.
david

Clarksville, TN

#18 Feb 27, 2012
Voice of Citizen wrote:
The Governor's boys have had it too good for too long, it is time to bring in state officials and put a fire under the butts of the TWRA!
Where is the liability of personal injury due to bears camping out on folks porches and in carports where you can't have access to the outside world or go about your affairs for lack of attention to the job only TWRA are responsible for? Once reported to the municipals who 'can do nothing', those who neither have the responsibility nor the equipment to handle bear problems and something goes wrong, who shall be held accountable? Report after report is being logged, mine being the fourth on one particular day - yet nothing is done about the problem. Where you attempt to leave message for TWRA, once referred to them, equipment does not allow adequate time for message to be left - an attempt of skirting their responsibility and a blatant showing of their lack of concern and care.
Let's get a petition going to get TWRA off their butts and some action taken, what do you say?
watch a twra officer break laws on video look at metennessee or read story on metennessee
david

Clarksville, TN

#19 Feb 27, 2012
twra officer in montgomery county breaks laws on video Agency still lets him have badge Watch him on runwiththewild or read it on metennessee please call the twra ask why he has badge
david

Clarksville, TN

#20 Feb 27, 2012
TWRA Officer breaks laws state and federal no one will do anything, whos protecting him watch video of him in Montgomery county burning tires at night, epa wont do anything here in tn, watch him in uniform and state truck on runwiththewild or read it on metennessee Call for them to remove his badge
Todd Spence

Kodak, TN

#21 Feb 27, 2012
Go get fcked in the rain you God Damned Filthy Baptist Bastard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shnozz sinus talk Thu superfly 47
HPV virus and Hepatitis C Thu Justin Time 6
News Crime 20 mins ago 4:37 p.m.Three Sevierville wo... Jun 22 Bill 6
More of Sevier Counties Best and Brightest Bapt... (Mar '12) Jun 22 Ron 17
sknox Jun 21 NYMikeeBoy 1
Billy Alberts Jun 15 Sissy1234 1
Logical conclusive Jun 14 vettingtruth 2
More from around the web