Posted in the Sevier County Forum

Sevier Valley Man

Niota, TN

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Who was officer arested in Knoxville for DUI driving wrong way on I75
William England

Kodak, TN

#2 Jan 30, 2012
It wasn't a cop, it was the fcking moron poster child for Baptist Bastard STUPIDITY Donnie Todd Spence from the Sevier County Rescue Squad!
Pastafarian

Kodak, TN

#4 Jan 30, 2012
Just another God Damned STUPID Filthy Baptist Bastard from Sevier County and a fine example of Sevier County STUPIDITY!

Ypu just can't fix the SEVIER COUNTY STUPID of the Sottish/Irish fcking morons from here!
Pastafarian

Kodak, TN

#6 Jan 31, 2012
Just another God Damned STUPID Filthy Baptist Bastard from Sevier County and a fine example of Sevier County STUPIDITY!
The Bologna Shooter was really funny and then this God Damned idiot. Take a look:
KNOXVILLE, Tenn.(WVLT)-- A man accidently shot himself in the hand at the RK Gun & Knife Show Sunday afternoon.
Knoxville Police said Bill Adams, a licensed vendor, was showing a customer his personal concealed weapon when his kimber .45 semi-automatic handgun went off.
Click here to find out more!
The magazine was removed from the gun, but one round was still in the chamber.
Those who work at the show said Adams violated the rules by bringing a loaded gun to the show.
Adams was taken to UT Medical with a non-life threatening injury.
Knoxville Police are investigating
KNOXVILLE (WATE)- A man was taken to the hospital Sunday afternoon after shooting himself in the hand at a gun show.
Gun dealer Bill Adams, 64, of Kodak, was taking a concealed gun out to show a customer, when the gun discharged and shot him in the hand.
Knoxville Police said the man removed the magazine from the .45 semiautomatic Kimber handgun, but a shell remained in the chamber.
Adams was taken to University of Tennessee Medical Center for non-life threatening injuries.
An organizer with the gun show tells 6 News that loaded weapons are not allowed at gun shows and the man broke the rules by bringing the handgun into the show.
Written by
WBIR.com
* FILED UNDER
* News Headlines
A Kodak man is in the hospital after police said he accidentally shot himself in the hand at a Knoxville gun show.
It happened around 2:30 p.m. at the "Gun Show in the Smokies" event in the Jacob Building in Chilhowee Park.
Authorities said licensed vendor Bill Adams, 64, was showing his personal concealed weapon to a customer when the handgun went off and hit Adams in the hand.
Investigators determined Adams had removed the magazine from the gun, but one round was still in the chamber. They identified the gun as a Kimber .45 semi-automatic handgun.
Paramedics took Adams to UT Medical Center to be treated.
Officers continue to investigate the incident.
Smoky Barrels Firearms & Accessories
Adams, William Oscar
3036 Sugarwood Dr
Kodak, TN 37764
Y0u just can't fix the SEVIER COUNTY STUPID of the Sottish/Irish fcking morons from here! Just stand clear of the they are fcking dangerous as hell.
Scum Bag William England

Kodak, TN

#8 Jan 31, 2012
Born and Breed Sevier County fcking STUPID! It is really not a secret anymore. Dolly is even getting the fck out of town and moving to Nashville.

Adios you God Damned Stupid Baptist Bastards!
Little Willy England

Kodak, TN

#11 Feb 2, 2012
Gee thanks for proving that you are a real STUPID SEVIER COUNTY FILTHY COWARD BAPTIST BASTARD WITH A HEAD FULL OF MIKEY. Looks like he fcking OWNS you chicken shit moron!
Pastafarian

Kodak, TN

#13 Feb 3, 2012
Gee thanks for proving that you are a really STUPID SEVIER COUNTY FILTHY COWARD BAPTIST BASTARD WITH A HEAD FULL OF MIKEY. Looks like he fcking OWNS you chicken shit moron!
Whos his Daddy

United States

#14 Feb 3, 2012
SickMikey wrote:
<quoted text>
According to http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/jan/30/sevi... , it was Carrol Seagle who had been working for the Sheriff's department for about a month and a half.
He was stopped going the wrong way on 1-40 at the Papermill exit.
Is this Billy Seagle's son?
Pastafarian

Kodak, TN

#16 Feb 3, 2012
Gee thanks for proving that you are a really STUPID SEVIER COUNTY FILTHY COWARD BAPTIST BASTARD WITH A HEAD FULL OF MIKEY. Looks like he fcking OWNS you chicken shit moron!
Blaine L

Sevierville, TN

#17 Mar 25, 2012
Hey Mark after you get out of jail you can come to work in Cocke Co. with me. I know you and I are good guys. We are just a little understood. My Mom and Dad have the money to get you on up here to. Just let me know when you get out of jail. Friends like you are hard to find. I am going to get Kim a job up here to. We can rule up here. Stay Safe.
Dean

Sevierville, TN

#19 Mar 27, 2012
I think I can get you on at Cocke County Mark. Call Blaine as soon as you get out of the pen.
Pecking Order

Strawberry Plains, TN

#20 Mar 27, 2012
General Jeckoff - Bradley K Lowe

Captain Stupid - Gary Lynn Cate

Lieutenant Loser - Bobby Clark King

Better know as the Sevier County Three Stooges
Newpoart girl

Sevierville, TN

#22 Mar 29, 2012
Blaine L wrote:
Hey Mark after you get out of jail you can come to work in Cocke Co. with me. I know you and I are good guys. We are just a little understood. My Mom and Dad have the money to get you on up here to. Just let me know when you get out of jail. Friends like you are hard to find. I am going to get Kim a job up here to. We can rule up here. Stay Safe.
Stay Home.
Gary Cate

Strawberry Plains, TN

#23 Mar 29, 2012
Newpoart girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay Home.
Do you do oral sex honey and how much do you charge for it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
odd Sat Olivia 1
Has anyone seen Andres (Poco) Pates?? Jul 31 TennesseeSweetie 1
up sheets creek Jul 24 cattlemin 1
plumber Jul 17 fix-all 1
comment Jul 16 ubber 1
woman that would text with man text mr please Jul 15 lick man 1
SCSD corrections officer Jul 14 Penny 4
More from around the web