Jefferson City man dies in single-veh...

Jefferson City man dies in single-vehicle crash in Sevier County

There are 68 comments on the WBIR-TV story from May 16, 2010, titled Jefferson City man dies in single-vehicle crash in Sevier County. In it, WBIR-TV reports that:

A single-vehicle accident in Sevier County claimed the life of a Jefferson City man early Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Friend

Morristown, TN

#1 May 16, 2010
Ray you will be truly missed! we all love you!
family

United States

#2 May 17, 2010
Ray,you will be truly missed your life ended way to soon. God speed.
Jeff County

Morristown, TN

#3 May 18, 2010
This was a horrible incident. My thoughts and prayers go out to both families. Hope that the lady is doing well. I heard there may have been alchohol involved, and if so, then the servers need to be investigated and be held responcible as well. One owner of the bar is a Jeff county cop, and should be held accountable as well.
someone who knows

Morristown, TN

#5 May 19, 2010
Jeff County wrote:
This was a horrible incident. My thoughts and prayers go out to both families. Hope that the lady is doing well. I heard there may have been alchohol involved, and if so, then the servers need to be investigated and be held responcible as well. One owner of the bar is a Jeff county cop, and should be held accountable as well.
Anyone who really knows anything about this particular bar knows that all customers are offered & encouraged a ride home. Re:the Jeff Co. cop owning the bar. Funny, there's only one owner of the bar. And he's definately not a cop. As for being held accountable, I think GOD is in charge of all that..... We're all human..........
Lady Bug

United States

#6 May 19, 2010
Which bar had they been visting?
4 wayer

Pepin, WI

#8 May 19, 2010
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who really knows anything about this particular bar knows that all customers are offered & encouraged a ride home. Re:the Jeff Co. cop owning the bar. Funny, there's only one owner of the bar. And he's definately not a cop. As for being held accountable, I think GOD is in charge of all that..... We're all human..........
I have been there the guy that owns it ain't a cop he is a bondsman named ron... there is a bunch of cops that hang out there though..
Garry Cate

Kodak, TN

#9 May 19, 2010
What is so strange about Scottish/Irish drunks. The whole God Damned place is full of them. They even sell cold beer in gas stations to accommodate them.
Friend

Morristown, TN

#10 May 19, 2010
Tea Party wrote:
The Scottish/Irish are habitual drunks and ignorant fools. One less on the road will be welcomed by all.
.
If you are refering to the wonderful person who died in this horrible accidnet , God have mercy on you! He was not the one driving.... He does have children and i hope they dont see this.
And as far as that goes the ones who usually drive drunk survive, just as in this case!
Garr is a pos

Brattleboro, VT

#12 May 19, 2010
Garry Cate wrote:
What was the drunken bastard doing out prowling bars and getting sloshed if he is so concerned about his kids! He should have been home with them instead of getting loaded like the stupid Scottish/Irish piece of shit he was.
I don't need mercy moron, you do!
Garry Cate is a homosexual who is hiv positive ,shoots pills, and cooks meth..... it must be 100% true because its right here in black and white on topix.... see how this works
you are a low life sob

Morristown, TN

#13 May 19, 2010
Garry Cate wrote:
What was the drunken bastard doing out prowling bars and getting sloshed if he is so concerned about his kids! He should have been home with them instead of getting loaded like the stupid Scottish/Irish piece of shit he was.
I don't need mercy moron, you do!
how dare you write something like this how sorry can you really be this person was a wonderful person and he was out on his birthday. You get on here and post shit like this you are going to get degraded like the piece of shit that you are he was a good friend to many and have heard nothing but good things about this man. You are sorry excuse of a person to say something like this how dare you. I hope nothing like this never happens to you or someone you love if you do have anyone that loves you witch i dought the way you are talking. I am sorry but no one deserves this drinking or not. So like the last person said may god have mercy on you. You sorry son of a bitch yes i said it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 May 19, 2010
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who really knows anything about this particular bar knows that all customers are offered & encouraged a ride home. Re:the Jeff Co. cop owning the bar. Funny, there's only one owner of the bar. And he's definately not a cop. As for being held accountable, I think GOD is in charge of all that..... We're all human..........
And yes a Jeffeson County is a co-owner in this bar. And it doesn't matter if they are offered a ride home this bar is a small bar and the owners should have had the decency to say you have had to much and stopped them a long time before it got out of control. And i have heard nothing but bad things about this place anyways about the owner letting stuff go on that shouldn't. And yes i think they should be accountable as well i have heard he didn't even have a license to serve alcohol if that is so hell yes he is accountable he shouldn't even be open. I feel so sorry for this man anyone who was there should have stood up and made this couple get a ride if anyone was sober enough to even do that. But i know for sure that the cop is co-owner with the owner witch is Ron Buell
Garry Cate

Kodak, TN

#15 May 19, 2010
TN GIRL 1 wrote:
<quoted text>And yes a Jeffeson County is a co-owner in this bar. And it doesn't matter if they are offered a ride home this bar is a small bar and the owners should have had the decency to say you have had to much and stopped them a long time before it got out of control. And i have heard nothing but bad things about this place anyways about the owner letting stuff go on that shouldn't. And yes i think they should be accountable as well i have heard he didn't even have a license to serve alcohol if that is so hell yes he is accountable he shouldn't even be open. I feel so sorry for this man anyone who was there should have stood up and made this couple get a ride if anyone was sober enough to even do that. But i know for sure that the cop is co-owner with the owner witch is Ron Buell
Who gives a hit about another God Damn hillbilly drunk!
just me

Morristown, TN

#17 May 20, 2010
The bottom line is a life was taken way too soon. Now there are children who no longer have a dad. Regardless of how it happened, the children are the ones who will suffer.
The bar is not to blame. That is what is wrong with this world today. Everyone wants to blame someone else for their mistakes. The driver of the car got behind the wheel and drove the car.
Over IT

Anaheim, CA

#19 May 20, 2010
TN GIRL 1 wrote:
<quoted text>And yes a Jeffeson County is a co-owner in this bar. And it doesn't matter if they are offered a ride home this bar is a small bar and the owners should have had the decency to say you have had to much and stopped them a long time before it got out of control. And i have heard nothing but bad things about this place anyways about the owner letting stuff go on that shouldn't. And yes i think they should be accountable as well i have heard he didn't even have a license to serve alcohol if that is so hell yes he is accountable he shouldn't even be open. I feel so sorry for this man anyone who was there should have stood up and made this couple get a ride if anyone was sober enough to even do that. But i know for sure that the cop is co-owner with the owner witch is Ron Buell
Remember this post you posted TN GIRL..... IT's YOU that stirs Shit with Amber Stanley and whatever you think is your business... It's you and people like you that need a life.......
This is what you posted you can talk about others but if they talk about you it sux right now how does it feel??????....
you know what THE TRUTH why don't you just leave it alone. People on here kill me you want to talk trash about people and expect others who know them not to get upset. How would you feel if we posted your family's name and start talking trash about them.
been there

Knoxville, TN

#20 May 20, 2010
Ray was a good man he was kind and caring especially to his childen he loved them very much and he was there when his children needed him. His daughter is old enough and has a life of her own he had the right to go and have a good time on his birthday. But it was his birthday and the wife that was driving and was her 6th dui that is the one to blame.She should have stayed sober and let her husband have a good time and drink and drink some more if that is what he chose,dont blame the bar some people can act like they are fine,and it sounds like she just got lucky all the other times(she didnt kill anyone the last 5 times)I no there are alot of people that have been drinking and driveing we have all been lucky,so remember this and next time someone stay sober and let that other person have their special day..and as far as punishment she is living her punishment she will live with it everyday of the rest of her life she is now a muderer,she killed the man she loved that is worse than any jail time.
Garry Cate

Kodak, TN

#21 May 20, 2010
been there wrote:
Ray was a good man he was kind and caring especially to his childen he loved them very much and he was there when his children needed him. His daughter is old enough and has a life of her own he had the right to go and have a good time on his birthday. But it was his birthday and the wife that was driving and was her 6th dui that is the one to blame.She should have stayed sober and let her husband have a good time and drink and drink some more if that is what he chose,dont blame the bar some people can act like they are fine,and it sounds like she just got lucky all the other times(she didnt kill anyone the last 5 times)I no there are alot of people that have been drinking and driveing we have all been lucky,so remember this and next time someone stay sober and let that other person have their special day..and as far as punishment she is living her punishment she will live with it everyday of the rest of her life she is now a muderer,she killed the man she loved that is worse than any jail time.
The slobbering gossip of the stupid Scottish/Irish drunks!
Pale Rider

AOL

#22 May 20, 2010
I drove drunk many times when I was younger. I look back and shudder at the times. By the grace of God I did'nt kill or hurt anyone. It can happen so fast. I now think of my son and grandchildren and with God's help keeps me from ever doing it again. PLEASE STOP AND THINK OF THE PEOPLE YOU COULD KILL OR HURT BEFORE YOU DRINK AND DRIVE! My thoughts and prayers are with this family.
Pale Rider

AOL

#24 May 20, 2010
Garry Cate wrote:
<quoted text>The true confession of a God Damned Baptist Bastard Scottish/Irish drunk. Do you feel better now white trash?
Who are you to judge? You're just a useless,Godless shit for a non-human that can type. You might try a little confession before your judgement. Or is it to late.
Garry Cate

Kodak, TN

#25 May 20, 2010
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you to judge? You're just a useless,Godless shit for a non-human that can type. You might try a little confession before your judgement. Or is it to late.
The demonstration of a Stupid God Damned Inbred Baptist Bastard drunk of the Smoky Mountains. "Judgment" is spelled like this mental giant!
storm trooper

Jefferson City, TN

#26 May 20, 2010
Lady Bug wrote:
Which bar had they been visting?
the wolf den at four way inn used to be joanns its a sh t hole and as for the cop steve and the piece of sh t ron they aint no better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black question 9 hr Realblackfolks 1
Wildfire fraud money 20 hr Cal 1
News Person of interest in September Chapman Hwy dea... Jan 10 Old Man 1
Icy road conditions Jan 9 sherry 1
News Sevier County residents express concerns over g... (Jul '07) Nov '17 Disaster Predicted 68
Help Nov '17 adamant 10
News Alleged thief disassembles 100-year-old Sevierv... (Feb '17) Oct '17 ghettowatch 2
More from around the web