First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hossagaininten

Knoxville, TN

#1 Oct 17, 2009
The people of Sevier county as well as the world are realizing what an immoral, lowlife person Sheriff Ron Seals really is. Due to the the indictment and confession of his number one employee, Paul Lintner, Seals has become obsessed with Kim Pierce. This shows that he only worries about what can come next that will expose him.
Now, he has again called upon one of his former connections to make these rediculous, child-like comments about Kim and others. Really a class act there Seals.
The Krystal King is an old trailer park drunk, who can't keep his internet service paid without the Sheriff's help.
It' not like people are ignorant to what the Sheriff is up to, but keep it up. Maybe Kim will get some more of Seals boys indicted before the election. Keep in mind that all the predictions that have been made in the past about Ronnie are coming true on a daily basis. How is Judge Radar handling how you messed up the Ross deal, Sheriff?
The Numbers

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2009
And when the election is counted Hoss will kick every du*bass that comes out again by a landslide. Keep on crying!!!!
Here Mikey

AOL

#4 Oct 17, 2009
SEVIERVILLE (WATE)-- A convicted felon working in the Sevier County Jail is accused of sexually abusing inmates. Now, the county and sheriff's department are facing a lawsuit.

A former inmate claims he was raped in the Sevier County jail by kitchen supervisor Paul Lintner, 66.

Lintner has worked in the jail for the past nine years. He's not a sworn officer, but he oversees trustees who work in the kitchen.

A former inmate claims Lintner sexually harassed, assaulted and raped him.

In a federal lawsuit, the inmate alleges Lintner hand picked trustees, touched them inappropriately and made un-wanted sexual advances, while ensuring them special treatment as trustees.

The inmate is suing the county, Sheriff Ron Seals, and two sheriff's deputies. Sheriff Seals declined to comment on camera for 6 News, but says he's never received any complaints against Lintner.

6 News found nothing in Lintner's personnel file except a job application. Sheriff Seals says the lawsuit was politically motivated.

Lintner has a criminal record that dates back to 1973 for bad check charges. In the 1990's, he was convicted of tax evasion and embezzlement for stealing $800,000 while he was managing a Georgia travel agency. He spent two years in federal prison.

Then in 1996, Lintner was convicted of forgery and theft in Sevier County for stealing nearly $50,000 from his employer, a Sevierville contractor.

Lintner currently orders all food for inmates at the jail. Sheriff Seals says Lintner is on vacation, but it has nothing to do with the lawsuit. He's expected to return to his job in a couple of weeks.

The inmate alleges he was raped in 2006 and 2007. He took his story to Kim Pierce, the Democrat running for sheriff against Sheriff Seals.

Pierce tried to take the information before a grand jury, but claims she was prevented from doing that by the assistant district attorney. He disputes that claim.

Pierce says she began working on getting Paul Lintner out of the jail in 2006 when she first heard these allegations from inmates.

The latest claim she says was brought to her by a young man who was reluctant and embarrassed about what he says happened to him.

"This is a straight male who is alleging this happened and I mean, that's very hard for a straight man to come out and say something like this. I think he was afraid of retaliation," Pierce says.

"But, due to the fact that I had came out and was talking about these things, he felt that if he was ever going to do anything, now was the time to do it," Pierce says.

Pierce says she had heard these claims before, but was stunned at what this man had to say, "I was in shock because he was actually the first inmate who had alleged actual sex and not just touching, inappropriate touching."

Pierce says the alleged victim has spoken to the FBI, which is investigating.

FBI agents will not confirm or deny that, but told 6 News that civil rights violations like this can fall within their jurisdiction.
Top Hat

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2009
Seals has always been a class act. Like not firing Lintner and blaming Sheriff Montgomery.
Mama Seals-Stoffel must be proud of him
Tell em Sheriff

White Pine, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2009
Krystal boy proves what the Sheriff is doing everytime he posts.
Good job, Seals
Vote for the Girl

AOL

#8 Oct 18, 2009
She's got to be better than what we got he's a liar and he a crook she can't be any worse than Seals. He kept Lintner after he knew he was messing with those young boys Seals knew and he did nothing he should be charged.
No Question

Knoxville, TN

#9 Oct 18, 2009
Top Hat wrote:
Seals has always been a class act. Like not firing Lintner and blaming Sheriff Montgomery.
Mama Seals-Stoffel must be proud of him
Mammas are always happy when Son/hubby/brother does well - deficiency is not within the acceptable understanding of Mamma - so, don't try to convince MAMMA that there is any question to be debated. Mamma Knows. just depends..........on which Mamma you're asking.
Tell em Sheriff

Knoxville, TN

#11 Oct 18, 2009
Get the juice out boy, and see Hossie's latest pics on your favorite website. Thanks to Krystal King!
Keep him working Hossie
Top Hat

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2009
Sheriff Ron Seals is evidently common sense challenged to use this sick person to post against Pierce and others. It seems everytime it backfires on him. As on www.seviercorruption.com for the next few pre-election months.
Good thinking there high Sheriff.
Citizen

Fairport, NY

#15 Oct 19, 2009
Any word on if Officer Wes Rutherford is going to enter the election race for sheriff?
Stoney

United States

#16 Oct 19, 2009
Haha! KK, you're so comical!

What are you gonna do when your Seals 'juice' runs out...

How will you post your drivel (paid for by Seals), then? I bet Seals will be pissed at you for blowing it.

Go, Kim, go.
Stoney

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2009
Krystal King ~

YOU are Sheriff Seals new low.

Brahahahahahahahaha
Krystal King

Lebanon, TN

#18 Oct 19, 2009
Seals loves to rub the back of my head at night. Maybe Rib Ronnie will send me a rack too, just like on www.seviercorruption.com
Mama Stofels Disgrace

United States

#20 Oct 23, 2009
Seals sure was smart to get an idiot like Megradickian to post with Pierce Investigations. I believe that complaint caused FAT Bastard a lot of problems. Keep em comin Mikey
Oh, but it looks like a lot of your posts are getting removed.
help

Manchester, TN

#21 Oct 23, 2009
Shannon Hercutts murder should cost sheriff seals his job and his upcoming election,for such a good job he and his crumbs hasen't done yet!
Stoney

United States

#23 Oct 23, 2009
No Help Needed wrote:
The Hercutt murder was committed in Gatlinburg and under the jurisdiction of the Gatlinburg Police. She was found on Federal Property where she was dumped.
Sevier County Sheriff's Department does not have a God Damned thing to do with this bimbo getting her dumb ass whacked for playing with the big boys and there money.
Nice try stupid
MORE JESUS JUICE NEEDED
Let me gently correct you, Mr. No Help Needed (whom i have no idea what names you might have ever posted under before)~ Shannon might have been killed in Gatlinburg, but her vehicle was discovered on Walker Trail, which is off of Upper Middle Creek Road in Pigeon Forge.

If you would read some of the other posts, besides your own, you would know this.

You keep talking about federal property, etc. Does the Sheriff need to give you a lie detector test because you know things about this case that no one else knows - except the perp(s)?

And, yes, i too hope the stigma follows and finishes the Cover Up Cop.
Stoney

United States

#26 Oct 23, 2009
You're doing that projecting thing, again, Mikey.

It's odd that you would say something that makes you look like the killer.

Maybe the fed stuff you say isn't crap because you're being investigated right now by the feds for killing Shannon.

Didja?!?!?
Stoney

United States

#27 Oct 23, 2009
It would make total sense that Seals is covering for you, Mikey.
Stoney

United States

#28 Oct 23, 2009
Is Seals covering for you right now, and he's gonna arrest you (so you two can be together) right before the election?

It makes sense on so many levels.
Stoney

United States

#29 Oct 23, 2009
Did you surprise Shannon in her garage, Mikey? Did you abduct her and drag her to Gatlinburg and murder her?

On FEDERAL property?

And then stuff her body into her SUV and shove it all over an embankment in Pigeon Forge?

Didja?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renee Stoffle Update 8 hr Ghetto Blaster 14
Baldwin Confirms Shooting in Ghetto 8 hr Ghetto Blaster 1
Red Neck Ghetto Rod Runs 10 hr Ghetto Blaster 1
Country singer Dolly Parton (68) proud of 'whit... 12 hr Big mike 5
Red Neck Ghetto Blaster 22 hr Ghetto Blaster 1
Under 22 hr Gene 2
Just a Matter Of Time 22 hr Ghetto Blaster 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••