Keeners new job
Ben

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 26, 2010
I hear that Joe (suspected embezzler from the clerks office) has applied for a position with SCUD. Don't they have enough crooks at SCUD? Do they really need another thief in their ranks?

Who did the first audit. You know, the one that the lying thief of a mayor claimed was A OK? How did this second audit happen? What prompted it? Could it be that some public spirited citizen asked the right questions to the right agency?

Hmmmm. One wonders!
Jeanette

Maryville, TN

#3 Oct 26, 2010
Sources tell me Keener hasn't applied or spoken to the President at SCUD about hiring in, this was circulated two or three weeks ago.

That was then, this is now - suppose he would expect a lenient attitude with developments past few days.
Head East

Newport, TN

#5 Oct 26, 2010
Sandra Lea wrote:
<quoted text>You are a typical Stupid God Damned Sevier County Baptist Bastard, and it shows. Thank for the vivid demostration
Mikey, why in the hell are you defending Joe Keener?

He stole our money for 18 years, and apparently isn't going to do a day of time over it.

Is it because you were dishonorably discharged from the military for molesting children, but never properly punished? Is that why you're defending Joe?
Head East

Newport, TN

#7 Oct 26, 2010
Sandra Lea wrote:
Mikey was never did any such thing but you Stupid Baptist Bastards can think it all you want too and anyone that fcks you morons we just love.
Referring to yourself in the third-person is a mental illness all it's own.

However, that does not excuse you from molesting children, Mikey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still a mystery? 20 hr irannucleardeal 1
Sevier County School Board Election (Feb '10) Wed Sad parent 8
Jail (May '16) Wed ronavenue 4
What happened to the Movie Jan 16 Want to Know 3
Mad Jan 14 gayjohns 2
Marxist & Communist punks Jan 12 goodnewsherald 1
Jail Breaks Jan 2 quesojo 2
More from around the web