Larry Waters Praise and Worship Hour

Posted in the Sevier County Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Praise

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2008
The official Larry Waters Praise and Worship Hour that was so well orchestrated last night at the county commission meeting was just a little too contrived for the public’s liking. There were, of course, the same eight or nine gruff, tottering old corrupt commissioners that made a grand spectacle of heaping the expected praise and worship on their man of the hour, Larry Waters. The great Larry himself even made a speech proclaiming how modern and progressive Sevier County was under his leadership – we are apparently all living in wonderland under Larry’s astute guidance and planning. The commissioners espoused great ideas about an open and honest representative government that includes all its citizens and listens to them- yet they continue to actually DO the opposite. The commissioners jokingly dismissed all the lawsuits against the county commission, the beer board, the planning commission, the sheriff’s department, the drug task force and the election commission as just the complaints of “a few radical citizens.” The sheer volume and diversity of the lawsuits would indicate otherwise and the county attorney last night again showed his disdain of the taxpayers by his vague and flippant dismissal of such complaints. Mr. Delius pleaded with citizens that if they had a disagreement with anyone to do the honorable thing… stand up and be able to put your name to any complaint that you have and not be hiding behind an anonymous complaint. As I recall, not a single one of these lawsuits are anonymous. Yes, the self-praise for Larry and the obvious overemphasis on such forthright honesty in government went on long after the Boy Scouts left the meeting but I am afraid that it all fell on deaf ears. The public sees through this ruse. The commissioners’ actions speak much louder than their words and they should be ashamed of the sham spectacle last night. They were merely circling the wagons a little tighter and attempting to deflect any criticism from their failure to govern according to our state laws.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Not Born here

Franklin, TN

#2 Sep 16, 2008
He has been sticking it up your stupid asses for 30 years, why should he stop now. he is going to ride the gravy train till the end and Sevier County Morons put him in the engineers seat! NOW THAT'S FUNNY.....THAT EVEN FUNNIER THAN GARY CATE CLAIMING HIS INNOCENCE AFTER PLEADING GUILTY....TALK ABOUT A FLIP FLOP!

I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU IN RUSSIAN PEGGY TOUGHKY SHITSKY BIMBO! Moncier will pay Larry his share later today.
Another lawsuit

Madison, TN

#3 Sep 16, 2008
Last nights meeting was such a love fest, one wonders how many commisisoners violated the open meeting act in coordinating their praise for almighty Larry act.

They should be ashamed of their behavior! They are corrupt. They are liars. They do not have the citizens best interest at heart. Last nights meeting was clearly a circling of the wagons as attacks continue to come from all sides.

I found it amusing that Larry (I never cheated on my wife in Nashville) ranted about the top notch, cutting edge (can you say ultraflow), state of the art projects in Sevier County while the rubes who run this county can't even get a PA system to work. It's so bad, no one even tried!

Typical of this mismanaged and crooked county leadership.

All praise Larry the Lout!
Archie

Madison, TN

#4 Sep 16, 2008
Commissioners should be ashamed to hold office in this county. It is the joke of the state thanks to Mayor Waters 30 years of tyranny.
Bryan

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2008
Yeah, Larry talked about the state of the art projects - like the new hospital that will be out of date the day it opens. I agree, We have such state of the art stuff in Sevier County we can't even hear our commissioners or the audience when they are conducting the public's business. Trying to actually listen to some of these old men mumble and stumble through a meeting is embarrassing. The state of the art PA system in the courthouse has needed attention for years but I guess they are too busy with all the other "state of the art" stuff. Communication with each other and the public apparently doesn't rank too high on their list of things to acomplish. Again, they talk a good line but falter badly when it comes to action.
Warren

Madison, TN

#6 Sep 16, 2008
We don't need no stinkin' stereo in the courthouse. We all talk to each other in the hallways, in the grocery stores and on the phones. The publics don't need to know what we's doin' in the back rooms.

Besides, we're makin to much money off of everyone. Just look at my lot for water line deals.
How Many

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2008
If Warren and Larry really wanted to inform the public about the numerous lawsuits currently filed against the various county departments and employees, they should have done exactly what they did - Invite the county attorney up to explain the suits. But they should have been serious and explain to the taxpaying public just how many suits are currently pending. I think the taxpayers might really like to know. The idea that the county attorney would jokingly dismiss any of these suits tells us what the county attorney and the commission think of the seriousness of these charges. They simply laughed it off when accused of corruption and breaking the laws of the state. The county attorney made snide remarks about the frivilous nature of the suits. He did NOT give any legal opinions about the merits of any of the suits but then again, I am not sure that he is really qualified to give any legal opinions. He is good at explaining things in such simple minded terms that people like Larry and Warren can understand them. Any lawyer that takes the law so lightly as to joke about being involved in so much litigation is not to be taken seriously. It is a good thing that the county attorney is related to the mayor, he would be totaly without any qualifications if he were not. Calling on the county attorney for legal advice is the equivalent of having Phil King working on ethics rules and regulations. Sevier County is in trouble and Larry is asleep at the wheel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 08

AOL

#8 Sep 16, 2008
Here is MORE TRUTH on you now in your lil metal box!

Name: Mike Mgrdichian
Case: United States v. Mgrdichian
Date Of Conviction: March 13, 1971
Plea: Guilty
Charges: Forcible Sodomy, see other below
Military Branch: U.S. Navy
Listed In National Sex Offenders Registry? NO
Mgrdichian, 25, pleaded guilty to forcible sodomy, indecent acts, indecent liberties and the use of a controlled substance. He was dishonorably discharged for sexually molesting two teenage girls.
Mgrdichian, arraigned in September, was expected to plead innocent. Over the weekend, the two sides agreed to a pretrial agreement, in which the government withdrew and dismissed other charges and specifications, including rape, assault consummated by a battery, adultery and impeding an investigation.
Both teens testified about the crimes, which occurred between August 1969 and July 1970 in Virginia and Italy.
Word is he abused his own son too.
Lt. M.J. Mgrdichian / USN Retired
6th Fleet / Seal Team 2

PERVERTED OLE BIA-BIA! Not even man enough to mess with a woman you had to attack lil girls!
Brian

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2008
Since the building inspector has been getting paid for about 10 months so far - do you think it was just a bit of an understatement when he said he would issue the first permit soon and that he was just "taking it slow." Guess this is more of Larry's "state of the art" stuff for the county. How can these folks say this stuff to the public with a straight face?
Taxpayer

Franklin, TN

#10 Sep 16, 2008
A lot of practice!
John

Madison, TN

#11 Sep 16, 2008
We had to pay for his training as he had never inspected a building before he got the job setting up a building department.

Where is the outrage?
Yankee

Franklin, TN

#12 Sep 16, 2008
You good ole boys like to get corn holed don't you?
Mike Mgrdichian

Watseka, IL

#13 Sep 16, 2008
Brian Delius had some pretty words to say about our town. Now, if he would just use his expertise to get our idiot Sheriff charged with assault and SRO Ray Davis charged with child molestation, we could say 'well done'.

Mike Mgrdichian

United States

#14 Sep 17, 2008
I noticed at the commission meeting that Sheriff Hoss showed his ususal stupidity by having yet another detective sit with a video camera aimed at the same folks Slappy loves. Are you doing something kinky with the tapes of these men Homie Hossie? Ole John Brown might want to be squeakly clean or those ole mean bloggers might just show him how being stupid like Waters and Seals can get you some fun attention. By the way, do we really need three detectives on duty at these meetings with all the burglaries, home invasions and other crimes going on around the county? Your taxpayer's dollars at work with a corrupt sheriff.
Grand Jury

AOL

#15 Sep 17, 2008
We have more law enforcment at county commission meeting than we do on the road, and more than any other county I've been too,, I'll Admmit Waters scares the hell out of me, bypassing the metal detector with his little black girlie man bag,
what cha got in the purse Larry...
Mike Mgrdichian wrote:
I noticed at the commission meeting that Sheriff Hoss showed his ususal stupidity by having yet another detective sit with a video camera aimed at the same folks Slappy loves. Are you doing something kinky with the tapes of these men Homie Hossie? Ole John Brown might want to be squeakly clean or those ole mean bloggers might just show him how being stupid like Waters and Seals can get you some fun attention. By the way, do we really need three detectives on duty at these meetings with all the burglaries, home invasions and other crimes going on around the county? Your taxpayer's dollars at work with a corrupt sheriff.
Not Born Here

Franklin, TN

#16 Sep 17, 2008
Mike Mgrdichian wrote:
That's "Usual" and "Squeaky" but thanks Clark for showing off your lack of education and LakeShore spelling. You must have worked all night to learn how to spell "Mgrdichian" You ought to Google the name to see some real intelligent and talented people

Since: Jan 08

United States

#18 Sep 17, 2008
Sooooo, its OK for anonymous public spirited defenders of freedom to slander anyone who runs afoul of them, yet when someone calls them out in public they can't stand it.

Its funny really, they claim their website is dedicated to the memory of Del Smith but at least he had the courage to put his name on his rag. Something I guess the anonymous public spirited defenders of freedom lacks.
Not Born Here

Franklin, TN

#19 Sep 17, 2008
got the t shirt wrote:
Sooooo, its OK for anonymous public spirited defenders of freedom to slander anyone who runs afoul of them, yet when someone calls them out in public they can't stand it.
Its funny really, they claim their website is dedicated to the memory of Del Smith but at least he had the courage to put his name on his rag. Something I guess the anonymous public spirited defenders of freedom lacks.
Pretty Much, however the key players are well known to all involved. Convicted Criminals, Election Losers, and Lake Shore Loons. It just a 21 Century variation of the Sevier County White Caps. No big deal. If you want the names here they are from their frivolous lawsuit.

Members of the group, which calls itself Public Spirited Citizens of Sevier County. The list includes Arlie "Max" Watson, Peggy Marshall, John A. Meyers, Kathryn C. Meyers, Gerra Davis-Mary, Edgar R. Davis, Patrick Doyle, Bradley Lowe, James Wilson, Willie England, Catherine Gebhardt, Lawrence Dean and Catherine DeLaney.

Remember these names and write them down to thank them when your property taxes go up. Especially the great Grand Standers Mr. and Mrs. Meyers. They flopped in Florida now they are carpet bagging here.

We all know Bradley K Lowe has a sore ass from his consecutive election loses. He thinks he can bully his way into public office with lawsuits. Not Happening Junkie!

Check out their Attorney's credentials:

Moncier has been busy in Sevier County Chancery Court lately, filing all three of the citizen group's suits. Additionally, he is representing a local couple suing the Sevier County Regional Planning Commission over approval of a subdivision near their property.

Moncier recently completed community service work after being found in contempt of court by a District Court judge outside of Sevier County. He has also been banned from practicing law in federal court after a move to disbar him was abandoned.

This is what is know as bottom feeding in the legal world. Moncier is one step away from disbarment and desperate for money.

Sorry Bradly, the people don't want you anywhere near a loaded gun or an open pill bottle, neither did the TBI.
Not Born Here

Franklin, TN

#20 Sep 17, 2008
Then you have the Cocaine Commandos who use proxy servers to try and hide their identity.

Garry Cate
Bobby Clark King
Kimberly Pierce
Darrell Lee
Bryan Webber
Katina (Chance) Payne

Sheila

Madison, TN

#21 Jan 7, 2009
I loves Larry. I especially likes how he gets all his friends jobs and skims money off the county budget for his own personal gain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women Dec 16 wheee 2
banks suck Dec 9 Delmer 1
shame on attorney general jimmy dunn Dec 8 Gregory 3
sewer Dec 4 Adam 1
Customers out of luck when Gatlinburg cabin biz... (May '11) Dec 4 Surprised 32
oh oh Nov 21 sam 1
Stan Voit (Jun '09) Nov 19 Been There 20
More from around the web