Jerry Grubb Fund Raiser
Mike Mgrdichian

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Apr 13, 2010
Jeff Farrell wrote:
Since God was so kind to give Peggy Marshall two sets of lips so that she could PISS and MOAN at the same time, Peggy has agreed to have a distance pissing contest to raise campaign funds for her piss poor Chicken Shit candidate for Sheriff Jerry the Coward Bear Shit Hauler Grubbs.
The event will be held at the Sevierville Fair Grounds on Saturday and the competition judge will be Herb I make retarded kids Moncier.
Peggy has offer to take on all challengers and has publicly stated that she can out piss anyone in the county.
You are all invited to come out and see herb Moncier and Jerry Grubbs getting pissed on my our home town pisser and moaner Peggy Marshall.
Gary Cate will provide half time intermission entertainment with his world famous noodle whacking demonstration. Come one call All, No Pisser is too small!
Could my dark side really be an angry little minion of Satan?

Someone all an exorcist!

And most importantly, please don't forget to read and re-read that obscene, repulsive and offensive post, because if you let your eyes glaze over it, my master - the Prince of Darkness, will be angry with me.
Voter girl

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2010
For all the people who will vote Seals (unfortunatley there are a few left)this election,
you should band together to tape the mouth of: DEA/ EVAN WOOD/ ANITA LIPTON/ JEFF FARRELL/ what ever name he is using now. The idiot is a blight on this community!!
Mike Mgrdichian

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Apr 14, 2010
Jerry Grubb wrote:
Since God was so kind to give Peggy Marshall two sets of lips so that she could PISS and MOAN at the same time, Peggy has agreed to have a distance pissing contest to raise campaign funds for her piss poor Chicken Shit candidate for Sheriff Jerry the Coward Bear Shit Hauler Grubbs.
The event will be held at the Sevierville Fair Grounds on Saturday and the competition judge will be Herb I make retarded kids Moncier.
Peggy has offer to take on all challengers and has publicly stated that she can out piss anyone in the county.
You are all invited to come out and see herb Moncier and Jerry Grubbs getting pissed on my our home town pisser and moaner Peggy Marshall.
Gary Cate will provide half time intermission entertainment with his world famous noodle whacking demonstration. Come one call All, No Pisser is too small!
I am cursed; therefore, I curse...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sevier deputy charged with official misc... Tue thisonesgonnahurt 5
double standard (Apr '13) May 29 recognize the BS 5
News Employee hurt in zipline accident (Apr '10) May 28 This is BS 14
fresh air May 22 GlentheStooge 1
old ? May 22 Tigga 1
attorney general jimmy dunn & sheriff ron seals... May 14 OUTOFTHEBAG 1
same crap every election May 7 dr pickes 1
More from around the web