3-year-old killed by Amish wagon's tr...

3-year-old killed by Amish wagon's trailer wheel

There are 1 comment on the NewsChannel 9 WSYR story from Sep 5, 2013, titled 3-year-old killed by Amish wagon's trailer wheel. In it, NewsChannel 9 WSYR reports that:

A 3-year-old child died after being overrun by the wheel of an Amish wagon's trailer in Seneca County on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel 9 WSYR.

mom

Elkwood, VA

#1 Sep 10, 2013
how tragic.I can't imagine letting my three year old or any of my kids hang off a moving vehicle. am I not responsible for their safety. are we not required to use car seats and seat belts? ah- but this is amish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seneca County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother of 1985 murder victim in Ovid pleas for ... (Dec '09) Apr '17 Outsider 18
News Correction Officers Allegedly Forced Employee T... (Oct '09) Dec '15 CayugaSpy 3
News Ongoing Cayuga Indian feud leaves 2 shot, vehic... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Concerned citizen 2
News Is your DMV data safeguarded properly? (Mar '15) Mar '15 Man 2
News The Lid's off: Judge Accused of Lying About Fight (Jul '14) Jul '14 SLACK 13
News Massive Seneca County fire draws dozens of fire... (Mar '14) Mar '14 tell-it-like-it-was 1
15 under Travel Baseball (Sep '13) Sep '13 Coach Jr Chiefs 1
More from around the web