Seneca chairman has competition

Seneca chairman has competition

There are 1 comment on the Finger Lakes Times Online story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Seneca chairman has competition. In it, Finger Lakes Times Online reports that:

“I feel I have a lot to give. I've been on the board for eight years and been involved in a lot of important issues,'' he said. "I think I've proven I can lead, and I'd like the opportunity to do that.”

At least two people have expressed interest in chairing the Seneca County Board of Supervisors in 2008. via Finger Lakes Times Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Finger Lakes Times Online.

jake simms

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2007
chuck is a seneca falls police officer...
nuff said !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seneca County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Correction Officers Allegedly Forced Employee T... (Oct '09) Dec '15 CayugaSpy 3
News Ongoing Cayuga Indian feud leaves 2 shot, vehic... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Concerned citizen 2
News Is your DMV data safeguarded properly? (Mar '15) Mar '15 Man 2
News The Lid's off: Judge Accused of Lying About Fight (Jul '14) Jul '14 SLACK 13
News Massive Seneca County fire draws dozens of fire... (Mar '14) Mar '14 tell-it-like-it-was 1
News Mother of 1985 murder victim in Ovid pleas for ... (Dec '09) Oct '13 Farm Angel 16
15 under Travel Baseball (Sep '13) Sep '13 Coach Jr Chiefs 1
More from around the web