Seneca County kennel euthanizes 93 dogs

Federal officials and authorities in Seneca County will decide whether the carbon monoxide euthanasia of nearly 100 dogs at a commercial kennel was an act of animal cruelty or a humane attempt to thwart a spreading disease. Full Story
M Bailey

Mount Clemens, MI

#1 Sep 23, 2010
If you look at the inspection report, this low life has been laughing at the legal system for a long time. Any normal human being would have a vet on call with that many animals, although he's not a human, he knew he had sick animals, maybe it was the filth they were living in. He deserves the same thing done to him and his wife, not a little tap on the hand. Gasing the dogs in front of the others, what a creep. Was he trying to show the ones that were still alive what he could do to them. A fine for what he did, not good enough. We can just hope that the legal system will stand up and fight for the ones that can't speak for themselves, this is 93 counts of animal cruelty, I'm sure they were sick because of neglect, this lazy _____ didn't take of them.

Martha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seneca County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Lid's off: Judge Accused of Lying About Fight Jul '14 SLACK 13
Massive Seneca County fire draws dozens of fire... (Mar '14) Mar '14 tell-it-like-it-was 1
Mother of 1985 murder victim in Ovid pleas for ... (Dec '09) Oct '13 Farm Angel 16
15 under Travel Baseball (Sep '13) Sep '13 Coach Jr Chiefs 1
Cleveland Clinic hosts Valentine's Day wedding ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 cool 1
Waterloo Man Accused of Sex Abuse (Sep '12) Sep '12 Steel City Steelers 2
Authorities seize meth, oxycodone and more in G... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Eddie 1
More from around the web